Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mother and Son incest manga?

1. Mother and Son incest manga?

Hey,

well. Im trying to find some decent mother and son incest manga.
    Aunt is also alright, even a little bit of sister (sister and brother is a lot more common though).

Id prefer something along the lines of where the son likes his mother (or aunt) and they eventually ease their way into it a sexual relationship.
    So he keeps it a secret for a bit and then eventually a few things happen and they hit it off.

Or the same but the mother and son's roles are reversed, so the mother like her son and so on.
    Although id prefer the first with the son liking the mother.

I enjoyed Scarlet Desire, Tatoeba Haha Ga (ongoing), Taboo Charming Mother (anime)...
    Umm, cant think of any right now. There were a few others in some manga books. Step mother is also fine.

Please name a few series I may enjoy.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Exclamation HEY!

Hey....

I know exactly what you want... specially, every time the "mother" kanji is included ...Just take a look at this old post... I choose all my favourite DOujinshi following a very similar subject. DO not expect those links to be working... Just take a look at the character design and the name...

I hope you like them!

This is the link to the post
    Hey...! You should take a look at my collection of drawings of my fav H-Titles!

" Oh belle, on ira... On partira toi et moi, où?, je sais pas"

4. Take a look at Ha-Ha and My Mother, the Sexy Idol.

I dig up some more later.
    Last edited by talonk; 01-29-2009 at 06:03 PM.

5. Smile004 WELL IM SUPOSSED THAT I AGREE WITH BOTH

I HAVE A QUESTION? IN THIS H.A.NETWORK IS THERE A FORUM OR A LINK OR A SPACE FOR THIS KIND OF THEME?

6. looking for that too

7. how about this thread ?

8. yeah sure, but there are too many out there...any recommendations?

I realy enjoyed DV, mamazuri, scarlet desire and innyuu

9. tsuya tsuya's mangas are good for long volumes of mom/son

sanbun kyouden for long volumes of mom/rape by younger kid or adults

i hav a thing for long stories.

8getter has a thread dedicated for this very kind of manga. Maybe you should check it out. ^_^

HF-Loli | HF-Mimikko | HF-Bishoujo Games | HF-Hentai

11. Here's something i found in my collection http://rapidshare.com/files/21826487..._sick.rar.html. Smone reupload if u like it. Also Doutei Hakusho "virgin white book" is pretty good, I have it but i weights over 80 mb and with 16 kb upload u understand ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast