Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone recommend some good hentai RPGS??

1. Can anyone recommend some good hentai RPGS??

Hey, i was hoping somebody could give me info on some good H-RPG games that are in english, Thanks

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. ouch, in English?

Will you accept "Japanese games that can be semi-translated via AGTH"?
    All Hail AliceSoft! La la la la La-bu-li~ Al al al al AliceSoft!

Let me know if you need help with any AliceSoft games, or drop by the (Unofficial HF-)AliceSoft Fans group!

Forums are great for asking and answering questions. Searches are great for not having to ask the questions 300 other people have already asked on the forum. Wikis are great for not having to go through 42 pages of mostly irrelevant or redundant search results.

4. Well, if it's 1.)English, 2.)RPG, and 3.)Hentai, then only one game in recent memory comes to mind: Brave Story. I'm not sure if it's still available in any of the US-centered online shops though (I live in the Philippines).

Get that if you can - it has a passable story, and has the same artist who gave us the Rei Ayanami Mogudan series. Good luck on finding a copy.

EDIT: then again, if you want to make AGTH work for you and your games, go search for fhc's guide - he did a great job on the ins and outs of the program. It can be made to work well enough, if you research a bit.
    Last edited by charlestio; 02-21-2008 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestio View Post
    Well, if it's 1.)English, 2.)RPG, and 3.)Hentai, then only one game in recent memory comes to mind: Brave Story.
    Uhh... that's actually Brave Soul. ^_^

Utawarerumono (うたわれるもの) has English patch now. And then there's Thunder Warrior Raidy 2 in the works at G-Collections, but you have to wait until it's released.
    Semi-RPG (essentially ADV with RPG elements) with English patches are "Castle Fantasia 2" and "Kingdom" (恋する王国).

Now, if you're willing to play H-RPG in Japanese, the choice is much, MUCH wider...

HF-Loli | HF-Mimikko | HF-Bishoujo Games | HF-Hentai

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestio View Post
    Well, if it's 1.)English, 2.)RPG, and 3.)Hentai, then only one game in recent memory comes to mind: Brave Story. I'm not sure if it's still available in any of the US-centered online shops though (I live in the Philippines).

Get that if you can - it has a passable story, and has the same artist who gave us the Rei Ayanami Mogudan series. Good luck on finding a copy.
    Wait, Brave Story? Isn't it called Brave Soul instead?
    http://www.animetric.com/bgames/brave.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_Soul

Anyway, I haven't played that game but I second the reccomendation nonetheless.

EDIT: Ack, BOFH beat me to it. Oh well, at least I provided some links.

Many thanks to darkandshadow for helping me in the creation of this signature!
    "We are the owners of our own thoughts and yet also the slaves of our own words."
    "To create enemies it is not necessary to declare war, saying what you think is enough."
    ~Rick, HF-Hentai #473 | My Blog | FlashChat - We welcome you to join ~
    HongFire: The RPG - Still recruiting for more help

7. Dude, you can also play Tears to Tiara (Tactical RPG).
    I think its better than Brave Soul as it does not require you to play the game
    5 times to unlock CG and H-scenes(but heck its still decent).
    http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Henta...wnload.torrent

8. ...
    abandonware type ...
    Cobra Mission, Knight of Xentar ...
    there's supposed to be more ... but I don't remember ...
    yep the lastest new project localisation is Raidy 2 ...

9. Two mentions on lightning Warrior Raidy 2, and no one mentions the first one? *shrugs.*

You can buy that now off peach princess. Its like Wizardry-ish...Well, maybe not as good, but it manages as a decent hentai RPG.

If you consider any of the RPG castlevania games 'RPGs', then check out Nightmare Sphere. Its not much in the hentai department, but its got a good translation, great gameplay, and, to my knowledge, released as freeware (which I still can't believe). You can find it in the link below.

Nightmare Sphere:
    http://page.freett.com/mickmanx/NS/

Translated RPG's? There's about 5 that's been licensed that comes to mind..

Cobra Mission - its a ye olde from the now dead Megatech Software works for DOS
    Mad Paradox - another olde also a DOS game
    Knights of Xentar - pretty much a translation/port of Dragon Knight 3 also by Megatech
    Lightning Warrior Raidy - a remake of an old PC98 eroRPG
    Brave Soul - i think enough ppl have spoken about that =P

The first three you will need to search around as they are rather old DOS games from now dead companies xD... the other 2 are english licensed and can be purchased from www.jastusa.com or www.j-list.com Other than that your only options are the fan translated games everyone has mentioned xD

11. ...
    hmm, megatech is dead ... yeah, that's a pity ...
    their Dragon Knight 4 didn't strike as good as it should be ...

BTW Silvar, nice input for Nightmare Sphere ... ^o^ thanks ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast