Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best places to buy hentai dvds?

1. Best places to buy hentai dvds?

Remove Advertisement
    So where does everyone here purchase their hentai from? I've been downloading EVERYTHING, but since I've gotten a new tv and dvd player, I've been wanting to start getting better quality for my hentai movies. Most sites I've found charge around $30 for a dvd, which I'm not paying. That's the reason I download in the first place >.<

Any good sites for hentai dvds that don't charge too much?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. I've ordered from www.animecastle.com and www.animenation.com in the past. Nowadays I'm partial to www.discountanimedvd.com and www.adultasiananime.com myself, when I bother to buy them that is. Both have decent prices for boxsets and a few hard to find titles.

Try CDUniverse and their adult section, they're pretty cheap sometimes.
    #1 Aojiru Fan!

Tentacle h-anime club | MeiohSubs | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

5. http://www.discountanimedvd.com/

Awesome place and super fast shipping.

They have a special on right now for around $10 a dvd, give or take.

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/prod...ai.asp?iType=0

I was a pedophile, then I found loli and now I'm happy and legal.

Clubs: HF-Hentai - HF-Loli - HF-Bishoujo Games - HF-Key - HF-YUSHY - HF-Touhou - HF-modding/translation

6. for discountanimedvd site, are those import discs? I noticed the picture for After School Mania Club dvd had kanji all over it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bumguy View Post
    for discountanimedvd site, are those import discs? I noticed the picture for After School Mania Club dvd had kanji all over it.
    They're bootlegs, don't waste your money.

8. What about downloadable purchaes? fullhentaimovies.com I THINK is all bootlegs.
    Can anybody recommend good sites where you can purchase and download content?

dlsite.com

Though, I'm not sure if they offer h-anime outside of Pixy's stuff.
    #1 Aojiru Fan!

Tentacle h-anime club | MeiohSubs | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

10. As far as the best sales, rightstuf.com. They have regular 40% off sales on various hentai labels all the time, in addition to a few times a year that all hentai is on sale 40% off. If your a member of their Got Anime club, you get a additional 10% off the total.

Anime Nation just started offering a download/streaming service for uncensored titles also . . . .

11. amazon sell hentai
    I am wise and powerful

[B]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast