Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best places to buy hentai dvds?

1. Best places to buy hentai dvds?

So where does everyone here purchase their hentai from? I've been downloading EVERYTHING, but since I've gotten a new tv and dvd player, I've been wanting to start getting better quality for my hentai movies. Most sites I've found charge around $30 for a dvd, which I'm not paying. That's the reason I download in the first place >.<

Any good sites for hentai dvds that don't charge too much?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. I've ordered from www.animecastle.com and www.animenation.com in the past. Nowadays I'm partial to www.discountanimedvd.com and www.adultasiananime.com myself, when I bother to buy them that is. Both have decent prices for boxsets and a few hard to find titles.

Try CDUniverse and their adult section, they're pretty cheap sometimes.
    #1 Aojiru Fan!

Tentacle h-anime club | MeiohSubs | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

5. http://www.discountanimedvd.com/

Awesome place and super fast shipping.

They have a special on right now for around $10 a dvd, give or take.

http://www.discountanimedvd.com/prod...ai.asp?iType=0

I was a pedophile, then I found loli and now I'm happy and legal.

Clubs: HF-Hentai - HF-Loli - HF-Bishoujo Games - HF-Key - HF-YUSHY - HF-Touhou - HF-modding/translation

6. for discountanimedvd site, are those import discs? I noticed the picture for After School Mania Club dvd had kanji all over it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bumguy View Post
    for discountanimedvd site, are those import discs? I noticed the picture for After School Mania Club dvd had kanji all over it.
    They're bootlegs, don't waste your money.

8. What about downloadable purchaes? fullhentaimovies.com I THINK is all bootlegs.
    Can anybody recommend good sites where you can purchase and download content?

dlsite.com

Though, I'm not sure if they offer h-anime outside of Pixy's stuff.
    #1 Aojiru Fan!

Tentacle h-anime club | MeiohSubs | Artbook scans! - Inyouchuu Etsu / Aojiru Works

10. As far as the best sales, rightstuf.com. They have regular 40% off sales on various hentai labels all the time, in addition to a few times a year that all hentai is on sale 40% off. If your a member of their Got Anime club, you get a additional 10% off the total.

Anime Nation just started offering a download/streaming service for uncensored titles also . . . .

11. amazon sell hentai
    I am wise and powerful

[B]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast