Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any other games like Rapelay?

1. Any other games like Rapelay?

Remove Advertisement
    Games with variety like multiple victims, ability to have a few guys pork one chick, essentially the crap that was in Rapelay. Rapelay got a bit old, so I'm looking for something else similar, thanks.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Smile006

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaSucks View Post
    Games with variety like multiple victims, ability to have a few guys pork one chick, essentially the crap that was in Rapelay. Rapelay got a bit old, so I'm looking for something else similar, thanks.
    ... It would be pretty difficult to beat the great stuff of any Illusion game.
    (So would something like a simple beat-n-lay game, but with rape in-mind, count?)

Street Fighter Xxx-style, Fighting game with H moves

... Jim ...
    Last edited by TigerSoundNet; 02-27-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    Like a "Global Help/FAQ Index", for AG3/SB3/SM and others, for llusionGames at WIKI!
    Help & Support at the HF Community Centre and Hentai Game Mods (Downloads)
    And try TheShadow Website + FAQ Guide or just for AG3, see Full Release-Discussion page 1 or << First

Errrr.......Biko series, mainly Biko 3? It's also by Illusion, and is something like a predecessor to Rapelay...

Hmmm...Biko 3 - Fun GAME part + better graphics = Rapelay?

5. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kazune View Post
    Errrr.......Biko series, mainly Biko 3? It's also by Illusion, and is something like a predecessor to Rapelay...

Hmmm...Biko 3 - Fun GAME part + better graphics = Rapelay?
    And Kazune, if he knows that older Biko3, all too well then "where", please?
    (Heck I'm addicted to the very old-fashioned AG2, just for the island-girl fantasy of it.)
    But if AG3 has some bad guys intent on raping my little miss, then the GAME would be ON!

And maybe they could re-title that "Street Fighter Xxx" game to something like "Some Biko-girls getting a Fighting Chance"?
    Last edited by TigerSoundNet; 03-05-2007 at 06:18 AM.
    Like a "Global Help/FAQ Index", for AG3/SB3/SM and others, for llusionGames at WIKI!
    Help & Support at the HF Community Centre and Hentai Game Mods (Downloads)
    And try TheShadow Website + FAQ Guide or just for AG3, see Full Release-Discussion page 1 or << First

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoundNet View Post
    And Kazune, if he knows that older Biko3, all too well then "where", please?
    (Heck I'm addicted to the very old-fashioned AG2, just for the island-girl fantasy of it.)

And maybe they could re-title that "Street Fighter Xxx" game to something like "Some Biko-girls getting a Fighting Chance"?
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=39441

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...highlight=biko

That's where I got my copy a long time ago, anyway. Not sure if it's still seeded, but other than this you maybe able to find a few copies floating around on emule or other Share programs.
    Last edited by Kazune; 02-27-2007 at 06:39 PM.

7. I hope that Illusion will no longer make a game like Rapelay...a game all for H...

Quote Originally Posted by lyawy View Post
    I hope that Illusion will no longer make a game like Rapelay...a game all for H...
    Hardly hopeful for that, I would say...All of their recent releases are all not really 'H-games' anymore, but 'Sex sims'...

If School Mate turns into yet another 'Sex sim'(with cell shading this time), I am gonna give up on Illusion on producing anymore H-games ~_^

I would still get their Sex-sims though ;p

9. Sex sims... oh,the just word to define those recent Illusion-works...
    however it's so far from ideal things,you know.And it's much better to have a
    girlfriend
    I‘m sorry for so much that i am.

Quote Originally Posted by lyawy View Post
    Sex sims... oh,the just word to define those recent Illusion-works...
    however it's so far from ideal things,you know.And it's much better to have a
    girlfriend
    Oh yes, for sure H-games and such cannot be compared to having a girlfriend.

BUT, there ARE also things in H-games which you maybe after, but the very same maybe things which you wish will NEVER happen to your girlfriend...

That's what H-games are to me...Take of it what you will

11. I suspect they may be going through the sex-sim phase for a year or two until they get it right, and then we'll see them branch out back into more complex game play.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast