Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Any other games like Rapelay?

  1. Any other games like Rapelay?


    Remove Advertisement
    Games with variety like multiple victims, ability to have a few guys pork one chick, essentially the crap that was in Rapelay. Rapelay got a bit old, so I'm looking for something else similar, thanks.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. Smile006

    Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaSucks View Post
    Games with variety like multiple victims, ability to have a few guys pork one chick, essentially the crap that was in Rapelay. Rapelay got a bit old, so I'm looking for something else similar, thanks.
    ... It would be pretty difficult to beat the great stuff of any Illusion game.
    (So would something like a simple beat-n-lay game, but with rape in-mind, count?)

    Street Fighter Xxx-style, Fighting game with H moves

    ... Jim ...
    Last edited by TigerSoundNet; 02-27-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    Like a "Global Help/FAQ Index", for AG3/SB3/SM and others, for llusionGames at WIKI!
    Help & Support at the HF Community Centre and Hentai Game Mods (Downloads)
    And try TheShadow Website + FAQ Guide or just for AG3, see Full Release-Discussion page 1 or << First

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    光射す世界で何か
    Posts
    1,981
    Errrr.......Biko series, mainly Biko 3? It's also by Illusion, and is something like a predecessor to Rapelay...

    Hmmm...Biko 3 - Fun GAME part + better graphics = Rapelay?

  5. Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazune View Post
    Errrr.......Biko series, mainly Biko 3? It's also by Illusion, and is something like a predecessor to Rapelay...

    Hmmm...Biko 3 - Fun GAME part + better graphics = Rapelay?
    And Kazune, if he knows that older Biko3, all too well then "where", please?
    (Heck I'm addicted to the very old-fashioned AG2, just for the island-girl fantasy of it.)
    But if AG3 has some bad guys intent on raping my little miss, then the GAME would be ON!

    And maybe they could re-title that "Street Fighter Xxx" game to something like "Some Biko-girls getting a Fighting Chance"?
    Last edited by TigerSoundNet; 03-05-2007 at 06:18 AM.
    Like a "Global Help/FAQ Index", for AG3/SB3/SM and others, for llusionGames at WIKI!
    Help & Support at the HF Community Centre and Hentai Game Mods (Downloads)
    And try TheShadow Website + FAQ Guide or just for AG3, see Full Release-Discussion page 1 or << First

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    光射す世界で何か
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoundNet View Post
    And Kazune, if he knows that older Biko3, all too well then "where", please?
    (Heck I'm addicted to the very old-fashioned AG2, just for the island-girl fantasy of it.)

    And maybe they could re-title that "Street Fighter Xxx" game to something like "Some Biko-girls getting a Fighting Chance"?
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=39441

    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...highlight=biko

    That's where I got my copy a long time ago, anyway. Not sure if it's still seeded, but other than this you maybe able to find a few copies floating around on emule or other Share programs.
    Last edited by Kazune; 02-27-2007 at 06:39 PM.

  7. I hope that Illusion will no longer make a game like Rapelay...a game all for H...

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    光射す世界で何か
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by lyawy View Post
    I hope that Illusion will no longer make a game like Rapelay...a game all for H...
    Hardly hopeful for that, I would say...All of their recent releases are all not really 'H-games' anymore, but 'Sex sims'...

    If School Mate turns into yet another 'Sex sim'(with cell shading this time), I am gonna give up on Illusion on producing anymore H-games ~_^

    I would still get their Sex-sims though ;p

  9. Sex sims... oh,the just word to define those recent Illusion-works...
    however it's so far from ideal things,you know.And it's much better to have a
    girlfriend
    I‘m sorry for so much that i am.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    光射す世界で何か
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by lyawy View Post
    Sex sims... oh,the just word to define those recent Illusion-works...
    however it's so far from ideal things,you know.And it's much better to have a
    girlfriend
    Oh yes, for sure H-games and such cannot be compared to having a girlfriend.

    BUT, there ARE also things in H-games which you maybe after, but the very same maybe things which you wish will NEVER happen to your girlfriend...

    That's what H-games are to me...Take of it what you will

  11. I suspect they may be going through the sex-sim phase for a year or two until they get it right, and then we'll see them branch out back into more complex game play.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •