(Otome) Starry Sky~In Spring~ FULL English patch

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

information on said patch:
    contains script translations & image translations

screencaps:

4. how do you install the patch?

5. Help! I have trouble of patching the game ... whenever i try to patch the game, it will always say Invalid Directory ...What does that means?

6. @bubbletea
    I would like to ask how you got your hands on the english patch of this game.

7. @All : How to install this patch :
    - Make sure you've installed the Japanese language on your computer (you can install it from control panel -> regional and language options -> languages -> install files for East Asian languages).
    - After that, install your Starry Sky ~In Spring~ game, not the patch (you can download it from here). You can install this game in any folder. Mine in C:\Program Files\asgard\Starry☆Sky~in Spring~
    - Then, execute the patch. When it asks for the directory, browse the folder where you installed the game earlier.

And done, you can play Starry Sky ~In Spring~ in English :D

@NinaJ and Melone: you might be patching it to the wrong folder or your version of the game is incompatible. Please purchase the actual game to ensure it will work correctly.

@Doropyan: from OGE, it's a shareable release. Is there a problem?

9. finally, a patch! thank you. :3
    everything went smoothly until i clicked the game to play and came up with this error.
    Spoiler

i wish i could know what is wrong.

10. Quote Originally Posted by silent dreamer View Post
    finally, a patch! thank you. :3
    everything went smoothly until i clicked the game to play and came up with this error.
    Spoiler

i wish i could know what is wrong.
    I've also have those problems.
    1) When i tried to patch the files it said invalid directory, so I went to my program files and changed the name to "Starry SKy in Spring"
    2) After that, the patch went smoothly, but when I click to play it also gives me that error (same as Silent Dreamer)
    3) I also could not find any language to download, when I went to control panel, learn how to install diff. languages, clicked a link, scroll down to Japanese, it gave both Vista nd windows 7 a learn more

Please help T.T

11. Soo... I successfully installed and applied the patch. But when I tried to play the game, everything was still in Japanese? I tried it again, but got the message "Your game is already patched. Now go play!" I'm assuming the patch worked, but all the dialogue has no English .__.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast