Page 8 of 735 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

1. Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Welcome to the forum that has all the Vindictus Ero mods you could ever need!

Also, go here if you would like to join my Vindictus West server official HongFire guild- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1
    UPDATE: I have created an East Server guild now, for everyone on the East Server.

IMPORTANT- MUST READ : DO NOT Upload any of these mods onto the official Nexon Forums. Doing so and being traced back to HongFire can get you reported, as Nexon frowns upon these mods.

Spoiler
    Ecchi Combat Mod v1, by ShiaNeko (makes armor break completely away upon armor break):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9FMJC5E

Female Lann Mod v1, by ShiaNeko:

It should have most of the bug fixes (all except a couple unfixable ones) on it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2G4MJ4OP

Ecchi Body Mod 4.5, by ShiaNeko

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSH1JTN8

Vindictus "Good Stuff" Nudity Mod, by Checkbox:

"Good Stuff Lite v1.000 (마비노기 영웅전 누드 패치)

The basic premise in the nude mod was drawing the resources from another source by preventing the originals from being loaded. In the first version, that was achieved by deleting the archives that contained the model information for the characters and having them stored outside the archive so that the fallback filesystem behavior will read from the actual files.

Have fun and as usual, use at your own risk. There is an inherent risk of a ban and when you launch a boat a screenshot is taken of your character. Take that into consideration before using this.

If you enjoy this release, show your thanks by building on and improving the content. If there's any questions, feel free to post here and redrage or I could probably answer it, since it was our (along with ryozu's) research that led to the nude mods. There is geniune interest in seeing what the hongfire community along with the other communities do with this.

It is unknown if or how long we will maintain this mod so if it stops working, sorry. Try to enjoy it while it lasts.

Directions:
    Extract included zip to Vindictus\en-US\ (or Heroes\ko-KR\ for you KR players) folder (Make sure to overwrite the existing FileSystem_Stdio.dll). Enjoy.
    *You will have to reinstall this mod whenever there's a game update as it restores FileSystem_Stdio.dll.

Removal instructions:
    Delete bin\FileSystem_Stdio.dll and rename bin\FileSystem_Stdio.dat to FileSystem_Stdio.dll

I am not responsible for any negative outcomes as a result of using this software.

Good Stuff Lite v1.000 (Mirror)
    Visual Modification (Nude Evy/Fiona) from redrage (Mirror) (also extract this in your Vindictus\en-US\ [or Heroes\ko-KR\] directory). Use 7-zip to extract this archive, WinRAR should also support the 7z format. The end result will be a data folder your en-US (or ko-KR) directory.

*I used a packer on the library. Crappy antivirus software will recognize it as a virus. I don't have any scanner sites on hand, but if someone posts some, I'll update this post with the scan results.
    VirusTotal scan results from bluesky. It's packed with UPack hence the false positives but a good rule of thumb on the internet is that it's always better to error on the safe side when dealing with untrusted software. I'm also open to suggestions on alternative packers.

*For the KR players, if it doesn't work, restore FileSystem_Stdio.dll and rename it to FileSystem_Stdio.dat and then use only the FileSystem_Stdio.dll from the Good Stuff Lite archive. Please let me know if this helps any."

Thanks once again Checkbox and Shianeko. Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by The Prince of Darkness; 03-17-2011 at 08:22 AM.
    HongFire Modding/Translation Club Journeyman

Guild and Servers-

Official Vindictus West and East Guild: HongFire
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1

Official HongFire Minecraft Server: In progress

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Ahh well.. that's a shame.
    What do you mean by voice mods though?

4. Mods that work:
    -replacing NPC character portraits with sexier versions (the ones you see during dialog with NPCs)
    -the Korean voice mod. Basically this replaces the somewhat westernized grunts and screams in combat with the original Korean ones.

Mods that haven't worked since the Dec 1 client patch:
    -Anything that alters the player character models, ie nude patches

hope this clears things up

5. By chance could you put up the voice mod file? I can't access their private forums. I've been wanting that ever since closed beta.

Edit: Wtf, first post? I must be using the wrong account or my older posts must have been purged.

6. oh.. I'm Korean so I'm playing the Korean original mabinogi heroes so the voice mods don't matter I guess;

If anyone needs translation from Korean to English please let me know ^^

7. Quote Originally Posted by elcazador View Post
    If anyone needs translation from Korean to English please let me know ^^
    I more need a steady working proxy more than a translation, as that's why I stopped playing Heroes in July. All free proxies were eaten up or banned or otherwise shutdown. Have never been able to find anything since, so I haven't gotten to go back on the superior-in-every-way version.

8. By any chance do you know where to put these files at? O.o
    because i do not have a vindictus folder in my programs list.
    So Idt this a usual mod. am i right?

9. so is anyone currently working to make the patch work again??

as I understand it now the patch is blocked because when you remove the

hfs files the game doesn't turn on.

10. Good Stuff Lite v1.018 (마비노기 영웅전 누드 패치)

So it appears a pissant named Sectus from GameVixenZone overstepped his bounds and tried to control other people's releases. As a result, I jumped ship so here's the nude mod information (released with permission from redrage).

The basic premise in the nude mod was drawing the resources from another source by preventing the originals from being loaded. In the first version, that was achieved by deleting the archives that contained the model information for the characters and having them stored outside the archive so that the fallback filesystem behavior will read from the actual files.

When they patched it up, they altered it so that there was a secondary archival obfuscation on certain archives and made it so the files that contained the original model information could no longer be deleted. As a secondary precaution, they also made it so that certain files (like the files relating to the character models) could only be read from the archive.

We were going to release a method to just sidestep those limitations, but if the poorly-run Vindictus community at GameVixenZone is going to try to control information they didn't derive, I'll let them and just release something better. Here's a proxy library that will make it so files in the data folder take priority over the files in the HFS. The other method had to do with repacking base_hl2.hfs and tricking the client into not loading the HFS files with the original model information (the ones with secondary archival obfuscation) as that check is really weak. The community there wanted to add an installer and lock the Koreans out out of fear they will be irresponsible with the information. So laughable.

Have fun and as usual, use at your own risk. There is an inherent risk of a ban and when you launch a boat a screenshot is taken of your character. Take that into consideration before using this.

If you enjoy this release, show your thanks by building on and improving the content. If there's any questions, feel free to post here and redrage or I could probably answer it, since it was our (along with ryozu's) research that led to the nude mods. There is genuine interest in seeing what the hongfire community along with the other communities do with this.

This is also Korean-friendly. If anyone is involved with the Korean visual modders, please contact us. We're really interested in what the Korean community does with this. Feel free to distribute*, it's really exciting to see how people make use of this. If there are any Korean translators here, please feel free to translate this and shoot it over to their communities.

06/01/2011- Please do not post or link this work on the MPGH forum. I am also requesting any copies currently hosted there or linked to to be removed. Thank you.

It is unknown if or how long we will maintain this mod so if it stops working, sorry. Try to enjoy it while it lasts.

Directions:
    Extract included zip to Vindictus\en-US\ (or Heroes\ko-KR\ for you KR players) folder. Enjoy.
    See wildblade64's tutorial if using Windows XP.

Removal instructions:
    Delete the copy of winnsi.dll that is in game folder.

I am not responsible for any negative outcomes as a result of using this software.

Quote Originally Posted by NMAK View Post
    just a warning, it doesn't show the usual detected message but it is.
    we got permabans without any warning (was reduced to a 7 day ban though after a major shitstorm)
    if it's detected on EU it won't be long before it's detected on NA i guess. might already be.
    source: http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=724847
    WARNING: If you are getting hackshield detections, stop using it and let me know it's being detected. I don't know about NA, but 3 or so detections usually leads to a banned account on KR and EU.

Good Stuff Lite v1.018 (Have not tested on KR or EU, use at your own risk.)
    Good Stuff Lite Tweak v1.000 Use this to resolve (or avoid) problems with Good Stuff Lite. How To use: Drag Good Stuff Lite into executable. Supports silent mode (-s).

Visual Modification (Nude Evy/Fiona) from redrage (also extract this in your Vindictus\en-US\ [or Heroes\ko-KR\] directory). Use 7-zip to extract this archive, WinRAR should also support the 7z format. The end result will be a data folder your en-US (or ko-KR) directory.
    Audio Modification (KR Voices - Evy/Fiona/Lann) (also extract this in your Vindictus\en-US\ [or Heroes\ko-KR\] directory). The end result will be a data folder your en-US (or ko-KR) directory.

Visual Modification (Nude Evy/Fiona) [Alternative] from Checkbox (also extract this in your Vindictus\en-US\ [or Heroes\ko-KR\] directory). The end result will be a data folder your en-US (or ko-KR) directory. Uses a different model from the other nude mod. Uses a more recent (and higher quality) skin texture from the recent client and added areolas from Lann skin texture. I'm welcome to alternative skin textures if someone wants to make one.

*I reuploaded the Visual modification archive without BattleJesus' & jellie_beenz's work in it (the jpg and one of the nude textures). If anyone who is associated with the content in that archive (redrage and Tiffany) is against having their work being involved in this, let me know and I'll gladly remove it. Just as I am entitled to do what I want with my information, I understand that others are entitled to do what they want with theirs.

*I used a packer on the library. Crappy antivirus software will recognize it as a virus. If that is an issue, a good rule of thumb on the internet is that it's always better to error on the safe side when dealing with untrusted software.
    VirusTotal scan results (v1.018).
    VirusTotal scan results (GSLTweak).

Update notes for v1.018: Delete the old Good Stuff Lite (v1.010/rasadhlp.dll) as I'm now using a different file.
    Enjoy it while it lasts.

11/17/2011- I have decided to visit some of the foreign communities to see if things are still working and listen for any possible feature requests. In the case that there is suspicion that the person posting is not me, it would be much appreciated if I am contacted so I can verify my identity (if it is me) or alert people that someone is posing as me (possibly for malicious purposes). As I said before, I am very interested in what the various communities do with my work so please let me know if there are any places I should check out. I'm fine with suggestions from any region (I'll use Google Translate to read), I just want to see some cool stuff. If at all possible, it would be nice if international resources were made so people here can see the cool things the foreign community can do and vice versa.

05/11/2013- I thought I would cater to XP users with this but after I finished, I realized that they should just use an injector. I just fixed the detection which was also in the current version. I do not expect updates to this version because there isn't any real point in making things more difficult for myself. Good luck in keeping this version working. Feel free to distribute but please do not include it with any software packages.
    Good Stuff Lite v1.012 (FileSystem_Stdio.dll)
    VirusTotal scan results (v1.012 FileSystem_Stdio.dll).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011_01_10_0001.jpg 
Views:	19377 
Size:	501.0 KB 
ID:	184542  
    Last edited by Checkbox; 09-19-2013 at 08:35 PM.

11. It certainly is not quite accurate to list the korean players as the culprits of why and how the mods got patched; bored people exists in all countries, and for some quick entertainment they post the pictures on the main website. Both the NA forums and the korean messageboards got nudemod threads. I'm sure there were people in Korea that got pissed as well, when they saw dumbasses posting the pictures on the main Nexon website.
    SO BEFORE MIDNIGHT FALLS YOU'RE SCARED TO SLEEP, AND WHEN THE SUN RISES YOU'RE SCARED TO LIVE. THEN, IF THAT IS SO, WON'T YOU ENTERTAIN ME?

-ENTERTAININGDEVICES-

12. You fail to realize though, that the Korean Vindictus(or Mabinogi Heroes) forums automatically use one of your character portraits as your forum avatar. Thus, if you were naked on the boat when your character was snapped, it was your forum avatar until the next boat. Because of that, it was patched in Korea within a day or two of when it was released, the first two-three pages of the forum were nothing but HOLY SHIT NUDITY @-@ threads, and the like,etc etc, blah blah.

Also, Check, I'd prefer it if you took you BAWWWing out of the readme, I don't think people are going to be using the readme to read your whining.

Page 8 of 735 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast