Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sim Brothel 2

1. Post Sim Brothel 2

Development for the Sim Brothel 2 game is being held here:

http://simbrothel2.forumotion.com/forum.htm

It died down at the old forums and a new dev team is taking over. Still looking for help and people to provide feedback, so stop by

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Ooh, cool. I just played the Beta a couple times.. It was really difficult actually, most of it based on the fact that I barely had any idea of how to play...

DNS
    Instead of nunchucks, it's pocky-chucks

4. We're switching the coding to Java and starting from scratch. The forums still in transition right now, so until everyone gets there, things will be slow, but when they get there, progress should get moving.

5. The game is pretty difficult at first but fun nonetheless. Can't wait for your first release of the remake,any ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    Development for the Sim Brothel 2 game is being held here:

http://simbrothel2.forumotion.com/forum.htm

It died down at the old forums and a new dev team is taking over. Still looking for help and people to provide feedback, so stop by

What's a feedback?!

7. Hmm, With the holidays coming up soon, it's hard to tell, but the forums are getting active already, so it shouldn't be too long.

Feedback is opinions, ideas, suggestions, bugs, tweaking numbers and other overall discussion about the game.

8. The thing that made SB 2 unplayable for me was that horrible interface. Even clumsy one from SB1 was better. I hope that you will make interface for new version more pleasing and user friendly.

9. That had been the standard interface, there hadn't been a GUI actually implemented. Someone suggested a really nice GUI but the game didn't get far enough to implement it.

10. whoa, switching to Java? Guess thats one way to get me to never play it....hah

(Not dissing anyone here, just won't install Java for one game and absolutely nothing else.)

11. Quote Originally Posted by AmericanStandoff View Post
    (Not dissing anyone here, just won't install Java for one game and absolutely nothing else.)
    That seems an odd thing to say. I could understand that back in, say 2002, when the JRE seemed huge and took forever to download and install.

These days? It's 16 meg for the offline installer. You've downloaded bigger flashgames. The sort of bandwidth and and diskspace most people on this board get through, you'd probably never notice it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast