PDA

View Full Version : Slavemaker 3, the flash game

ertl
04-20-2010, 02:18 PM
It's been released:

http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/2010/04/slave-maker-3-release.html?zx=3fc7e315d604587b

Finally here is the new version, Slave Maker 3 Version 1

This version considerably changes gameplay and adds a lot more potential for developers, like twins, males and more. The main changes are

1) Totally revised campaign system where
a) girls are trained once
b) may only be trained when you have a sufficient reputation
c) girls that are bought back/get love ending may be retained and used as assistants. They have some effects in training too, more to come
d) there is a 'Sandbox' mode that ignored all these restrictions. You cannot change modes without starting a new slave maker

2) Actions and planning are time based. All actions take x hours (1 or 2 mainly)
a) actions can be queued in any of 3 lists that are remembered from day to day
b) 2 new jobs and some others altered
c) all actions like shopping, visiting, take a walk must be planned and take time
d) lend action works differently

3) 2 new houses and 11 new backgrounds.
Please note Houses cannot be explored in this version. A lot of aspects of the new backgrounds (eg tentacle hybrid bits, many negative aspects) are not implemented yet.

4) New location to walk in, the Beach,
Where your slave can take swimming lessons with a swimming instructor who seems interested in your slave maker. Mermaids frequent the beach and other odd beings

5) Some revised stories and 2 new Bad-Ends

6) Encounter with Furries
(can be disabled in options)

7) Slaves and Slave Makers have skills
They can help or hinder training. Note singing will not advance, yet. Also beaware your first slave is unlikely to get advanced trainings or endings due to your low skills, but you can learn

8) Assistants can do more than look pretty
Hild has special events that happen when she is your assistant, more will follow

9) Most girls are unchanged except
Some graphics changes, more dickgirl dresses, breast expansion versions, but
a) Akane has a new milking story. Also slightly expanded end and reward if you sell her to the Lord
b) Ranma has her Shampoo love story fleshed out a bit, but only when she is trained with Shampoo as the assistant

To install and play
- extract the files below (a spanned archive) into a folder of your choice. Note there are subfolders now
- to play run SlaveMaker3.exe or SlaveMaker3.swf

Links (note typo in name this is version 1)

http://rapidshare.com/files/377981972/SlaveMaker3v0.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/377992061/SlaveMaker3v0.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/377993587/SlaveMaker3v0.part3.rar

Mediafire
part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?ggmwknmtdw5
part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?jqmu3mwlidy
part 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?znm2nlzqogd

Wingsondbard's mirror
http://www.4shared.com/dir/18947900/3fbaaa56/Slave_Maker.html

Note: anyone may upload these files anywhere, but you may not charge for it in any way

Please, no requests for support or help here - please visit one of the linked forums

salking
04-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Downloaded and trying.
Interesting job/walk/visit change.
Lets see if i can get used to it.

fenris66
04-20-2010, 04:09 PM
If you like a torrent as download: http://deadfrog.fapis.com/entry.html?id=16359
Source: http://masterbloodfer.creatuforo.com/3-tema12522.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=24 (one of the forums the creator uses, registration required to view that link :( )

Valmarith
04-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Awwww they took the cheat out, anyone know where to find or how to edit the save files?

betagama
04-21-2010, 01:37 AM
nice~
thanks XP

moonblack
04-21-2010, 03:33 AM
Looks like if you have a female Slave Trainer you're very limited in what you can do to your slave. No "Lick Her", no "69", no "Threesome", and no "Orgy". Just "Lesbian". It would be nice if these four options had lesbian versions too.

Say, is there any way to have sex with Alsha if you're female?

Valmarith
04-21-2010, 11:02 AM
Awwww they took the cheat out, anyone know where to find or how to edit the save files?

Nevermind found the answer myself, if anyone's interested the answer (for Windows XP) is:
C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Numbers]\localhost
and from there to where you have the program saved.

You may have to set your folder options to Show Hidden files and folders.
[Tools -> Folder Options->Hidden files and folders->Show hidden files and folders]

You can edit flash saves (.sol) files with .sol Editor, which is free and comes up pretty easy in a google search.
You can also download it [U]*Here* (http://sourceforge.net/projects/soleditor/)
To easily find gold, once in editor quickly type vSMGold and it will take you to the Slave Maker's personal gold, which you can edit as high as you like. The SM gold can be used on anything, unlike vVarGold or Variable Gold. I would advise against messing around too much with the other variables to enable items and such, unless you know what you're doing, because cheating to enable items can prevent events from triggering and negatively effect the game. Also cheating to modify stats can prevent you from getting the good endings.

One stat of interest however is LoveAccepted near the very top, on the last day you can change this to 1 to buy back and keep the girl as an assistant, otherwise you may lose her.

You may also wish to edit SkillPoints to level up your skills between missions.

Time Diver
04-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Looks like if you have a female Slave Trainer you're very limited in what you can do to your slave. No "Lick Her", no "69", no "Threesome", and no "Orgy". Just "Lesbian". It would be nice if these four options had lesbian versions too.?

Uh, you can actually. You just have to "convert" your slave first to a lesbian. It did not take too long, however I now need to nab another female slave in the marketplace.

Also, why does this game STILL use fanarts? Can't the creator just hire someone who's god enough in drawing to make CG sets for Slave Maker? I figured this game has gotten big enough to warrant some fans willing to help the guy who is making this.

exodia91
04-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Because Japanese artists generally don't speak English well, and would probably charge. And If he tried to get a western artist to do it it would look off, and any with decent quality would charge anyway. Fans might do a Picture or two for free, yes, but DOZENS? That would be a huge time sink for no reward if they weren't being paid.

Time Diver
04-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Because Japanese artists generally don't speak English well, and would probably charge. And If he tried to get a western artist to do it it would look off, and any with decent quality would charge anyway. Fans might do a Picture or two for free, yes, but DOZENS? That would be a huge time sink for no reward if they weren't being paid.

Hell, I'd gladly do it. But I'm just limited to making sketches as my skills in Photoshop are generally that of an infant's.

I just want a consistent style for the CG's, other than that, Slave Maker is one of the best damn sim games I've ever played.

gigantor21
04-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Nevermind found the answer myself, if anyone's interested the answer (for Windows XP) is:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Numbers]\localhost

[Tools -> Folder Options->Hidden files and folders->Show hidden files and folders]

Hey, I'm a newbie to the sol editing and am having trouble finding the sol file. I'm on a Windows 7 system, but the directory you listed is the same for me up till here:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Numbers]

I don't seem to have a localhost directory, and I only have 1 folder (s.ytimg.com) with 1 sol file in it which doesn't correspond to the game. I also tried the files in
C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys but didn't have any luck. Can anyone help me out?

Is the sol file named in a way I could search it (e.g. not some random hash value)?

fenris66
04-22-2010, 12:42 AM
The file names are sm1.sol - sm10.sol and smglobal.sol. I think it can be even higher than sm10.sol, I didn't use all savepoints yet.
Do you start the game with a browser? Does a browser clear flash saves when "removing all traces"?

gigantor21
04-22-2010, 02:14 AM
No, I downloaded the game. No such sol files in those directories I mentioned before. Any other ideas? (Thanks for the help btw)

SomeLoliCatgirl
04-22-2010, 04:31 PM
Save first, otherwise SOL files won't exist.
Look in C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SOME RANDOM CHARS\localhost\path to file

TheLoneZoro
04-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Or, If on mac,
~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/[Random Numbers]/localhost/path to file

Edit: I mean, If you hadn't stated what OS you were running a right there. Ignore the ramblings of a man who didn't bother to your your whole post before replying.

gigantor21
04-22-2010, 08:23 PM
^^Wasn't my problem; I didn't misunderstand where the file was supposed to be. I forgot that I had disallowed flash from storing objects under some size limit on my computer so my files were getting deleted whenever I closed the game. It's working for me now that I've allowed flash saves.

dontirri
04-23-2010, 05:37 AM
Okay, I got a problem.
On the folder, I can see files for slaves like Tifa, Belldandy, Ayan etc, but when I boot up the game, all I can see is Akane, Naru, Urd, Yurika, Shampoo, Ranma and Kasumi.
Am I missing something here or is the game?
Any ideas?

VectorSigma
04-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Once your SlaveMaker reaches level 2 you can train other girls (if I understood it correctly)
So for each trained girl you get X number point/points that you have to use to level up your SlaveMaker

Edit: From the main changes note

1) Totally revised campaign system where
a) girls are trained once
b) may only be trained when you have a sufficient reputation
c) girls that are bought back/get love ending may be retained and used as assistants. They have some effects in training too, more to come
d) there is a 'Sandbox' mode that ignored all these restrictions. You cannot change modes without starting a new slave maker

ertl
04-24-2010, 02:28 AM
Does somebody know how to increase your fighting skills beyond 50?. I mean, the skills from the slave master....

salking
04-24-2010, 04:37 AM
I don't think you can go beyond 50 atm, unless there is a skill somewhere that raises it...
meh rather raise the leadership skill.
All your slaves shall be mine :damnit:

MichMAK2
04-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Attack & Defence cap at 50. Cmac already stated this.

Leadership is nice, but I'd rather get my Slave Trainer skill up first.

bonzaimonkey
04-24-2010, 08:09 PM
So, you can "finish" the game by running out of girls to train? Guess it was a bad idea to dump all my points into leadership at the start.

Edit: Any tips on successfully lending out a slave? They never seem to want to go, even at 80/80 obedience.

salking
04-25-2010, 01:45 AM
Any tips on successfully lending out a slave? They never seem to want to go, even at 80/80 obedience.

you'll need at least slave trainer lvl2 and about 87 in obedience i think.

thats when my second slave, akane, began accepting to be lent.

04-25-2010, 05:15 AM
whats the best way to raise sensibility? i got a book for it but the books aparently arnt working

bonzaimonkey
04-25-2010, 08:03 AM
whats the best way to raise sensibility? i got a book for it but the books aparently arnt working
Books need to be read, one of the chores options. Sensibility goes up for things that involve touch, such as kissing, touching her, licking her, lesbian acts, etc.
I think working at the Onsen helps too.

04-25-2010, 09:03 AM
i know you need to read them it seems if you have one book it works fine but if you have both you dont get a yes/no option when trying to read them
what kinda stats are you supposed to focus on? i had naru for my first slave and everytime i ended the training it said i did a shit job and shes a slut and her only desire is sex, wich i thought was the goal

Quarion474
04-25-2010, 01:03 PM
How to make a ponygirl?
I have done i could think of and i dont have an option to make her ponny. :/
I've got leash, Bite Gag, choker, all pony thingies from that merchant who apperas outta nowere, body piercings, pony tail.
And i have traind her in Master and Bondage.
Any ideas?\

bonzaimonkey
04-25-2010, 03:39 PM
i know you need to read them it seems if you have one book it works fine but if you have both you dont get a yes/no option when trying to read them
what kinda stats are you supposed to focus on? i had naru for my first slave and everytime i ended the training it said i did a shit job and shes a slut and her only desire is sex, wich i thought was the goal
Well rounded slaves score better than love dolls. High scores involve maxing most of her stats and having her do/see a variety of things.

From the readme: "6) score is the average of stats - fatigue + hidden love stat. Accepting love confession reduces by 20"

How to make a ponygirl?
I've got leash, Bite Gag, choker, all pony thingies from that merchant who apperas outta nowere, body piercings, pony tail.
Any ideas?\
I haven't made a ponygirl in 3, but I have in 2. According to the readme, you just need equip bit gag, ponytail, and a harness. Then after more than 5 bondage training sessions and properly high obedience, a "ponygirl" training option should appear.

tnanoha
04-26-2010, 03:55 AM
hi, everyone i am new to this game and i got afew questions to ask:

1) is there any lesbian ending, if there is then how to get it.
2) How to increase your own personal gold.
3) Can you improve or get new Skills and Talent, if so how.
4) Is there any cheats available.
5) I saw in the earlier posts that you must go in some files to locate a .sol file, i am using Mac leopard and i can't find the file , i am not using macromedia flash instead i use iswiff, must i use macromedia to locate that file.

DurMan
04-26-2010, 08:47 AM
hi, everyone i am new to this game and i got afew questions to ask:

1) is there any lesbian ending, if there is then how to get it.
2) How to increase your own personal gold.
3) Can you improve or get new Skills and Talent, if so how.
4) Is there any cheats available.
5) I saw in the earlier posts that you must go in some files to locate a .sol file, i am using Mac leopard and i can't find the file , i am not using macromedia flash instead i use iswiff, must i use macromedia to locate that file.

I shall answer what questions I can.

1. Yes, yes there is. Just be a female master and choose the "Lesbian Trainer" ability.
4. Run the .swf in an internet browser and type one of the following into the address bar and hit "Enter." Make sure you remove the space from "java script"
java script:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarGold", 1000000);

no space in between javascript

Different variables:

("VarSensibility", 100);
("VarRefinement", 100);
("VarIntelligence", 100);
("VarMorality", 100);
("VarConstitution", 100);
("VarCooking", 100);
("VarCleaning", 100);
("VarConversation", 100);
("VarBlowJob", 100);
("VarFuck", 100);
("VarTemperament", 100);
("VarNymphomania", 100);
("VarObedience", 100);
("VarLibido", 100);
("VarReputation", 100);
("VarFatigue", 0);
("VarJoy", 100);
("VarLovePoints", 100);
("VarGold", 1000000);

change the number to whatever you want.
5. Get rid of your mac and get a computer.

kunyuk12345
04-26-2010, 08:52 AM
a new version just came up... you can download it here:
http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/

tnanoha
04-27-2010, 03:44 AM
thanks Durman, but i am still not to sure how to increase your own personal gold. about the cheats is there any other way to do it besides using an internet explorer.

btw i picked the lesbian trainer and my first slave was kasumi i managed to make her a lesbian after making her do the lesbian act twice, but after i completed with kasumi and got naru i did the lesbian act but she did not become a full lesbian and her lesbian skills did not increase at all no matter how many times i made her do it. What is wrong here?

daywalkerdave
04-27-2010, 03:57 PM
You can get new skills through events

To get the ponygirl one visit mistress epona 10 times ( need all ponygirl gear then visit the docks a couple of times till your told about her)

For lesbian visit the lesbian 10 times ( pink haired one you can first find her in the city centre or docks sometimes)

For nobility sell akane to the count

ScumSuckingPig
04-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Just thought I'd point out that "sensibility" should be "sensitivity".

tnanoha
04-28-2010, 02:04 AM
wow thanks daywalkerdave, how do you know that is there some website which tells you how to get it.

daywalkerdave
04-28-2010, 06:04 AM
http://masterbloodfer.creatuforo.com/viewforum.php?f=62

cmac (the maker ) is floating around that board

theres also a bug report section and the slave maker download section (need to register to access :( )

RocKM
04-28-2010, 07:26 AM
Just the thought.. since the morning planning system is now time based. Is there any other advantages to using the City Apartment? I know it reduces the chances of Rape and Tent (kinda useless to me on both accounts because I wanted Riesz tent ending =P) and the higher conversation is pretty negligible anyway. I only ever used it to be able to walk around town twice.from Vers 2 to get 2 instead of just 1 random daily event...

zemar
04-28-2010, 07:37 AM
Need a bit of help

I know there a menu somewhere the lets you changes options for your slave, able to write letters home , is given pocket money
kazumi complaining she wants to write home

But i've lost it and i spend ages trying to find it. Its probably somewhere obvious but can someone point it out

ertl
04-28-2010, 09:15 AM
At least, you can do it the following way:

- When you finish one full set of assignments (either one full morning or evening), and before planning for the next morning/evening, you click in the button to the left of planning, that will be called either Morning or Evening (depending on the momento of the day you're at). Clicking it will display some buttons in the character portrait, at the left of the screen. One of them is Rules. There you have those things you ask for.

RocKM
04-28-2010, 09:16 AM
@zemar: At the beginning of the morning or evening phase click on Morning (or Evening) button next to planning. It will open up a new menu where you can Lend, Strip and set Slave Equipment. one of the options there is the Rules menu you are looking for =3

@tnanoha: The wiki is available here - http://www.otakubell.com/smw/index.php/Main_Page I'm not too sure if tye V3 pages are up to date yet though as its stil referencing stuff related to V2 features only.

Also according to the Wiki Naru can't turn Lesbian. Not too sure if that still applies to V3 or not.. but from what they did say the slaves are all still intact and unchanged from V2

drzero7
04-29-2010, 12:06 AM
so, this is like another upgrade from slavemaker 2?

kunyuk12345
04-29-2010, 04:37 AM
so, this is like another upgrade from slavemaker 2?

um..... yes it is

DurMan
04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
Also, clicking the "C" in "Cash" will increase the amount of money you have and increase your slave's Obedience stat.

JimmyHln
04-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Somethings I have found:

Pony Girls: You must meet Epona in the Docks area and then visit her to learn how to train pony girls. Then you need to have the proper equipmnet (harness, bitgag, and ponytail at a minimum I think) and have the slaves skill in bondage high enough.

Lesbian Slaves: From what I have read in other posts, you can get this as a female slave trainer, one of you background options. If this is not what you chose for a background for the slave trainer, you can also learn this by meeting the "Cute Lesbian" and allowing your female slave to entertain her. This does not work if your slave is currently a hermaphrodite though.

Sucubus Trainer: Have not found this one yet, tried demonic origin as a slave trainer and got demon slave trainer end too and still no sucubus trainer. Any clues?

Cat Girl Trainer: Have not found. Clues?

gem1n1
04-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Pony Girls: You must meet Epona in the Docks area and then visit her to learn how to train pony girls. Then you need to have the proper equipmnet (harness, bitgag, and ponytail at a minimum I think) and have the slaves skill in bondage high enough.

I believe that you need to encounter Epona multiple times (four I think) to be able to train ponygirls. Each event raises the SMs pony skill by 0.25, and the minimum value you need is 1. If you check the stat screen after the first encounter you will have the ponygirl trainer skill but it will read 0. Hover over it and it should say .25.

Another trait you can can acquire is Noblility if you end up having the Knight, Count, or Lord fall in love with your slave and marrying her. There are more, but I haven't encountered any yet.

Myself, I'm having problems with getting my games to save. I hit save and get the message that the save has been made in a slot, but when I go to load the save it's not there. I'm not talking about save files disappearing between sessions, but not being made at all. Any ideas?

- gem1n1

kunyuk12345
04-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Cat Girl Trainer: Have not found. Clues?

there are no cat girl trainer as far as i know, since i manage to get cat slave ending without that

04-30-2010, 04:59 AM
Myself, I'm having problems with getting my games to save. I hit save and get the message that the save has been made in a slot, but when I go to load the save it's not there. I'm not talking about save files disappearing between sessions, but not being made at all. Any ideas?

you may need to right click go to settings and increase how much space flash can use on your HD, if its at 0 it wont save.

MichMAK2
04-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Cat Girl and Succubus talents are not active in the ver 3 yet. Cmac said they were still under development.

tnanoha
05-01-2010, 03:46 AM
how do i increase the obedience above 80 no matter what i do it doesn't seem to raise at all.

ShadowRFox
05-01-2010, 08:32 AM
how do i increase the obedience above 80 no matter what i do it doesn't seem to raise at all.

After each successful slave completion it should bring up a screen where you have some points that you can use to increase a stat. If you increase the slave maker stat to level 3 it will allow you to raise the obedience level to 100.

daywalkerdave
05-01-2010, 06:23 PM
technically you only need lvl 2 slave making stat to increase it to 100 (spanking her twice in a night increases her max obiedence by 1(only when lvl 2+ otherwise capped at 80) (any more decreases her current obediecne by 1))

(i like brackets)

tnanoha
05-02-2010, 01:53 AM
thanks for the reply, i did try to spank her twice a night but it did not increase the max obedience, probably the only way to increase it is to increase the slave making stats up.

So now i want to ask is there a way to increase the slave making stats without completing a slave.(Like a cheat)

ohoni
05-02-2010, 06:31 AM
You need to get the stat to at least Lvl 2 (by succeeding with at least one girl first), after which it still caps at 80, but you can raise that cap by +1 per night by spanking her twice and then doing a +Obedience action. A lot of other stats are similarly capped, requiring special training or other activities to raise them further than 80. To get any of them above 80, howeve, other than Lust and Tiredness, you need to at least clear one girl and raise your master level (and no, selling her off early generally doesn't work, unless you're reasonably close to the final date).

05-02-2010, 07:00 AM
So now i want to ask is there a way to increase the slave making stats without completing a slave.(Like a cheat)

you can use the save game editor, find sSlaveTrainer it starts with a value of 1 and max is 5.

Edit: i just tested this and changing the value mid game seem to have no effect so you will have to end training of your current slave and start anew for it to work as desired

ScumSuckingPig
05-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Another way to get stats above 80 is to create a trainer with level 2 SlaveTrainer first. Then load the game with a level 1 SlaveTrainer. About half your stats will now have a cap of 100. Have to repeat the process when restarting the game. And if you do it the other way around, a level 2 SlaveTrainer can end up with some stats with a max of 80. :)

tnanoha
05-03-2010, 02:39 AM
wow thats alot of replies, thanks alot everyone, now i got 2 questions to ask again:

1. How to get your slave into a cowgirl.

2. Is it possible to get your slave to have double skills like having your slave being a lesbian and a ponygirl at the same time.

Dramakus
05-03-2010, 02:44 AM
you can use the save game editor, find sSlaveTrainer it starts with a value of 1 and max is 5.

Edit: i just tested this and changing the value mid game seem to have no effect so you will have to end training of your current slave and start anew for it to work as desired

You can use the javascript method to set sSlaveTrainer
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sSlaveTrainer", 5); and it works, though I also used MaxStat
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxStat", 300); which may have also done it.

If you want a list of all the cheating variables let me know and I'll see about posting em.

wow thats alot of replies, thanks alot everyone, now i got 2 questions to ask again:

1. How to get your slave into a cowgirl.

2. Is it possible to get your slave to have double skills like having your slave being a lesbian and a ponygirl at the same time.

1. Go to the farm and take the milking medicine, and keep going back and I believe you should get the option.

2. You can if you cheat to do it, otherwise no.

RocKM
05-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Umm.. since no one has answered my earlier question just one more try =P

Is there any advantages to using the Apartment Housing besides lowering the frequency of Tentacle events (which isn't really that much of a fuss seeing as I'm going for Riesz Tent Queen ending =P). The old version let you actually go to town twice as long as the first destination was the town square. With the new action system walking around town is actually a lot different now so that bonus doesn't really work anymore. xD

Edit: Oh fergot to mention.. yes I know about the small starting boost to Conversation xD

dragon1412
05-03-2010, 09:52 AM
when i complete riesz training i cannot click next button !when i click it nothing happen and the page stay the same. Have anyone of you guys encounter this bug?
please tell me how to fix it !

05-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Is there any advantages to using the Apartment Housing

all differences between housing is listed in the wiki (http://www.otakubell.com/smw/index.php/V3:Housing).

when i complete riesz training i cannot click next button !when i click it nothing happen and the page stay the same. Have anyone of you guys encounter this bug?

try updating, 1.03 (http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=71ef7bf4ae47892b) was just released yesterday.

michae1ange1o
05-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Hey, I'm a newbie to the sol editing and am having trouble finding the sol file. I'm on a Windows 7 system, but the directory you listed is the same for me up till here:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Numbers]

I don't seem to have a localhost directory, and I only have 1 folder (s.ytimg.com) with 1 sol file in it which doesn't correspond to the game. I also tried the files in
C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys but didn't have any luck. Can anyone help me out?

Is the sol file named in a way I could search it (e.g. not some random hash value)?

You probably found it by now, but for those who haven't .....

C:\Users\Main\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\HLUDVD92\localhost\Users\Mai n\Downloads\SlaveMaker3v0\SlaveMaker3.exe

CCleaner and this game? bad...bad idea.

scott2712
05-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Thanks alot!

thechickenman
05-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Quick question hopefully yall will help me out..

Do i download a 3 files part 1,2,3 then put them in the same folder? or is there a better way to download the game i havent been able to find any dl tips online so im hoping yall will help me out im not very good with computers... but im learning

Pandor26
05-13-2010, 11:51 PM
easy, the file is segmented in 3 file, you download the 3 file after you uncompress, you probably will need winrar.

michae1ange1o
05-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Quick question hopefully yall will help me out..

Do i download a 3 files part 1,2,3 then put them in the same folder? or is there a better way to download the game i havent been able to find any dl tips online so im hoping yall will help me out im not very good with computers... but im learning

Well I s'pose you could download each file then update with patches, or the new updated game in parts. I prefer to go here http://www.4shared.com/dir/18947900/3fbaaa56/Slave_Maker.html, as you can see it has the complete download in one file. Hope this helps.

thechickenman
05-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks for link!

thechickenman
05-14-2010, 08:38 PM
I have a few questions? i only see a few slaves i can use.. but on the wiki theres alot more... how do you get them all

also how do you use the extra slaves you buy... i have bought abunch but i dont know what they are for

RocKM
05-15-2010, 02:29 AM
@thechickenman: You really need to read the gameplay section of the V3 FAQ and you probably would've found the answer to your question =P Your playing on campagn mode and you initially start off with a small selection of slaves. IIRC you have a stat called Fame or something that increases as you train more slaves. The higher the stat the more access you get to other slaves. Also you can't buy "extra" slaves. You can only train one slave at a time. Once you finish training you get the option to train another slave.

moonblack
05-15-2010, 03:08 AM
I think he refers to the minor slaves you buy from the slave market. They are automatically used in some night activities.

thechickenman
05-15-2010, 11:25 AM
ya b.c. i couldent use go to the xxx class b.c. the instructor said i had to train in with the trannys well i bought one from the slave market but it still wont let me go to the class.... thats why i was asking on another thread if someone has created a walkthrough... the wiki is nice for those who know the basics of the game but im new to the sereis i think i played the org years ago but nevertheless

is there a walkthrough?

Pandor26
05-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Dude, i seriously think you are to young or to high to play this game:/ XXX class need a kinda high obedience for her to accept to take them:/

thechickenman
05-17-2010, 12:26 PM
i should lay off the herb.. i figured it out lol

moonblack
05-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Just a note:
Slave Maker 3 version 1.04 (Bug Fix) has been released:
Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/388287868/SlaveMaker3x104upgradefrom103.rar
120Mb

Mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/?gweanieogjz

paultease
05-19-2010, 08:15 AM
I have been playing this game for many years now and have to admit I have become very addicted to it. I like the Idea of the sand box but have had problems with two of the slaves they seem to lock up the game. I have them do a task and there is no selection afterwards. The scene shows the stats and the pick of the last task but no buttons. I like the new version that allowes you to save after each slave is finished.

Anyway thank you for all the additions many of you made to the game since the original came out. You have made an old slave master happy.

Dysfunkshunal
05-19-2010, 08:29 PM
I downloaded this last week, and I've played through 3 slaves now. I am quite impressed with the amount of branching options within the stories, and just the sheer amount of math calculations going on. It must have been a nightmare to write all this in action script. Although, as others have mentioned, this game SERIOUSLY needs to be done with new art (rather than non-matching artists' work of varying quality), the game "engine" itself is rather fun and engaging. Typically, h-games have little to no replay value, but this is one of the exceptions.

I'd like to thank the maker(s) of this game for bringing something awesome like this to us for free. I'd even pay for this type of sim game, provided the graphics were completely overhauled (and the GUI, too). But for what it is, it gets my two thumbs up.

I am a very skilled artist using Poser, 3ds max, and Photoshop (with limited Flash). Anyone who knows how the coding of a game like this works and feeling ambitious? I could make some stellar artwork for a game like this and would welcome the opportunity.

P.S. I know using the words "artist" and "Poser" in the same sentence is blasphemy according to most self-respecting 3d artists, but I am currently getting my MFA in game design and my organic modeling skills suck, so I still use Poser. So suck it.

ScumSuckingPig
05-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Dysfunkshunal: Coding the engine for a game like this is pretty simple (At least when compared to anything other than a visual novel). Not putting down cmacleod42 at all, but the majority of the complexity and immense amount of time he's spent on the game has probably been on scripting events. Three primary components to this sort of game: The graphics, the engine, and the scripts (Scripts generally requiring at least some simple coding for game logic, checking flags, updating stats, etc). If you're sufficiently interested in making something like this, you might be able to find a simple (free) 3rd party game engine to meet your needs, whether or not you find someone interested in helping you.

Alternatively, you could also create a girl (Or girls) for Slave Maker 3, or collaborate with someone to do so. There's an SDK to do this, and I suspect it would be a lot simpler than creating a game from scratch.

Felgard
05-20-2010, 02:52 PM
for those interested here's some cheats

---Skill's---
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sSlaveTrainer", 5);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sLeadership", 4);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sLesbianTrainer", 3);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sPonyTrainer", 3);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sCatTrainer", 2);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sSuccubusTrainer", 2);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sSlutTrainer", 1);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sOrgasmDenialTraining", 2);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sTrader", 3);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sAlchemy", 3);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sRefined", 4);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("sNoble", 3);

---Your Stats---
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("SMConversation", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("SMConstitution", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("SMReputation", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("SMAttack", 50);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("SMDefence", 50);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("SMLust", 0);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("SMMinLust", 0);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("SMDominance", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("Corruption", 0);

---Usefull commands---
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("TrainingTime", 500);

---Slave Stats---
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarCharisma", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarSensibility", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarRefinement", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarIntelligence", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarMorality", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarConstitution", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarCooking", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarCleaning", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarConversation", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarBlowJob", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarFuck", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarTemperament", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarNymphomania", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarObedience", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarLibido", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarReputation", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarFatigue", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarJoy", 100);

javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxCharisma", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxSensibility", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxRefinement", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxIntelligence", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxMorality", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxConstitution", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxCooking", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxCleaning", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxConversation", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxBlowJob", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxFuck", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxTemperament", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxNymphomania", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxObedience", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxLibido", 300);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("MaxJoy", 300);

---Slave other---
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarLovePoints", 100);
javascript:document.embeds[0].SetVariable("VarGold", 100);

Dysfunkshunal
05-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Alternatively, you could also create a girl (Or girls) for Slave Maker 3, or collaborate with someone to do so. There's an SDK to do this, and I suspect it would be a lot simpler than creating a game from scratch.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to reinvent the wheel. I do have a friend who's rather advanced with Flash, but I don't know how much he knows about the logic behind the flag checking and stat updating and whatnot. Mostly, the work we've collaborated on in the past has been interactive animation. I'll have to ask him.

Still, I'd be interested in a complete overhaul of this game in a 3D context, with animations to make it even better. Where can I find the SDK for this game?

ScumSuckingPig
05-20-2010, 05:28 PM
There's a link to the official site in the first post, it has links to the sdk on the right pane. You might be able to get animations working, actually, since the scripting stuff also looks to be done in flash, but as I don't know flash at all, not at all sure that's the case.

Dysfunkshunal
05-20-2010, 09:16 PM
There's a link to the official site in the first post, it has links to the sdk on the right pane. You might be able to get animations working, actually, since the scripting stuff also looks to be done in flash, but as I don't know flash at all, not at all sure that's the case.
Thanks, I'm gonna check it out.

This entire game is Flash-based, meaning any static image can easily be an animated movie clip triggered anytime the static image would be called. The filesize of the game would fly through the roof though, even if just the sex parts were animated. Still, it'd be more interesting I think.

Eggfooyung
05-24-2010, 11:41 AM
How do I find and purchase a cat/furry slave? I get a report they are in but when I go to the Slave Market I find nothing. Also are there more black girls I can slave?

:want:

KimJongIlFTW
05-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Anyone know why would the "select your assistant" screen be without any assistant?
Just started this version of the game and can't start the game with the problem
1) I updated from 3.0 to 3.04
2) I had problem of seeing girl selection screen with a similar problem before updating to 3.01
3) the background, "more" and "load" buttons are there

would be greatly appreciated if anyone know the solution to my problem

bearz
05-30-2010, 01:37 AM
How do I find and purchase a cat/furry slave? I get a report they are in but when I go to the Slave Market I find nothing. Also are there more black girls I can slave? :want:
The Slave market is for assistant slaves.
Supposedly furries are unlocked by going through certain events with certain slaves.
Not sure whether they're implemented yet.
I've only trained two slaves so far but I'll tell if I find something.

don't play sandbox mode if you want specific events to occur

Anyone know why would the "select your assistant" screen be without any assistant?
Just started this version of the game and can't start the game with the problem
1) I updated from 3.0 to 3.04
2) I had problem of seeing girl selection screen with a similar problem before updating to 3.01
3) the background, "more" and "load" buttons are there

would be greatly appreciated if anyone know the solution to my problem
Check you've still got an "assistant" folder with a dozen *.swf in it, under the game folder.
You should also have an assistant.txt
Download from scratch instead of patching if you don't.

05-30-2010, 12:43 PM
just letting everyone know theres a update and new website

from the blog:
Hi, a new version and also new hosting for downloads and a website.

Thanks to Shenandoah and the Futanari Palace I now have hosting for the downloads of the game and for a website for it.

The website is
http://slavemaker.futanaripalace.com/

So far the page is very basic with a basic description of the game, the links and these release notes. I will see if anyone is interested in helping to develop the site with me

As I have this generous hosting I no longer need to upload to Rapidshare or MediaFire as I have a generous offer of bandwidth for the game. I will probably upload later to provide alternatives, and to lessen the load for the Futanari Palace.

lantz44
06-04-2010, 12:23 AM
How to make a ponygirl?
Any ideas?\

have pony tail from palace, bite gag from port area or docks, harness and leash from slums merchant, obedience must be at >98, and learn how to train ponygirl at least lv.1 from mistress epona (meet her in docks, and constantly visit her until you have lv.1 in ponygirl)

lantz44
06-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Hell, I'd gladly do it. But I'm just limited to making sketches as my skills in Photoshop are generally that of an infant's.

I just want a consistent style for the CG's, other than that, Slave Maker is one of the best damn sim games I've ever played.

I can help, I do know a little photoshop, i'm using it al least 5 hours a day for the last 3 years. But I can't sketch. I love this game and thrilled with the author who spent so much effort for just a flash game (no offense). Just email me if you need me.

Shadowhawk1j
06-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Really enjoying the game so far. going to have to figure out how to increase my save settings because I lost my last save with a lvl 3 slavemaker. But oh well.

Keep up the great work!

chocolatemouse
06-10-2010, 03:52 AM
The saves are in flash , when you clean your pc with tools as ccleaner uncheack cleaning flash

fenris66
06-10-2010, 03:51 PM
By default SM3 asks you when it needs more place ( it starts with 100KB ).
Did you loose your saves when you updated/moved your SM folder? The savegame is stored in some strange place
Windows XP location (on a default system):
C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random letters>\localhost\<path to slavemaker>\SlaveMaker3.exe\<name>.sol

In that case move those *.sol files from the old to the new location.
If you cannot find it then use the filesearch and search for *.sol files and look out for paths like the above.

Shadowhawk1j
06-10-2010, 04:17 PM
I think the save fil got to large. (it was on the default setting) I just changed it so it should be ok.

And I was wondering is there a special person to talk to to make cat slaves? I am guessing it works like the pony girls you have to convert them over. But not sure.

chocolatemouse
06-10-2010, 05:20 PM
I think the save fil got to large. (it was on the default setting) I just changed it so it should be ok.

And I was wondering is there a special person to talk to to make cat slaves? I am guessing it works like the pony girls you have to convert them over. But not sure.

Catgirls training is not yet implemented, but i think that shampoo and ranma are the aimed catgirls for this future training.

xoelglez
06-12-2010, 04:04 AM
for win7 user the .sol files:
C:\Users\(User)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(random numbers)\localhost\(path to file)

Shadowhawk1j
06-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Does anyone know if the SMWiki is down? I cant get it to load at all. I keep getting a google error.

Pushead
06-17-2010, 06:13 PM
I put off checking this game out for the longest time, and finally tried it out. Pretty good, I have to say.
But am I the only one thinking that crappy and inconsistent borrowed pictures used in the game actually takes away from the fun? I hope that in future versions devs could get somebody to draw stuff for the game, or just remove pictures alltogether and make it text-based, since that seemed to hold back some of the more interesting stuff they could do with the game

Shadowhawk1j
06-23-2010, 11:18 PM
I dont mind the artwork. I would also bet that there are enough artists out there willing to help out.

There are a few things I would like to see changed.

I would like to see the traning time on all girls lengthed to 100 days. some of the special endings are dang near impossible to get with out more time, way to many chance encounters.
I would also like to see your personal contacts like the lord, count, lady faun, ect, stay in your visit list, its annoying to have to remeet them every time. And with only 53 days to train a girl it can get a little frantic.

Other than that I am addicted to this game.

I would also like to see some more girls.

Shadowhawk1j
07-11-2010, 07:18 PM
--Performs a little Thread Necromancy---

Sorry but has anyone else had issues with the new download V3.08 and actually being able to download it? multyupload is not working at all (at least on my system) So I cant download it. I have been to the main site and the main blogspot but havent gotten any info from their either.

Thanks again.

drzero7
07-15-2010, 01:54 PM
is there a walkthough txt file or something for this game. I know new versions means new stuff to unlock, but I would like a guide rather then random playing and don't get any special path being unlocked.

kunyuk12345
07-16-2010, 01:36 AM
is there a walkthough txt file or something for this game. I know new versions means new stuff to unlock, but I would like a guide rather then random playing and don't get any special path being unlocked.

check the wiki: http://www.otakubell.com/smw/index.php/Main_Page
its better than nothing...

Smobey
07-16-2010, 07:34 PM
The latest update says "New items, including cat ears, faerie wings", but are those listed anywhere? Where do you get them, what do they do? The wiki is rather slow to update.

sp34kl337
07-17-2010, 01:34 PM
The items you're referring to aren't implemented, they are for developers who are busy making characters / contributing.

Shadowhawk1j
07-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Does anyone have the update? I cant get the file page its loaded on to load at all. Its rather frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

latiara45678
07-27-2010, 09:09 AM
It's been released:

http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/2010/04/slave-maker-3-release.html?zx=3fc7e315d604587b

i downloaded it put i dont understand why its in parts like how do i change it so its just one big game file? (new here btw)

moonblack
07-27-2010, 09:13 AM
You need to extract the game.

snowman13
07-29-2010, 07:09 PM
hey i downloaded part 1 but nothing happened it just said it was corrupted how do u play it then i need HELPP!!!

snowman13
07-29-2010, 07:10 PM
How do u extract it

Hayeate
07-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Snowman13, does the "13" in your name signify your age or IQ count?

Download all three parts, get winrar (search google), extract. It's all pretty self explanatory.

paultease
08-01-2010, 09:16 AM
As a free user, I found the best way to download the files is to use the Megaupload link for the first file.
I ran Deposit for the third file, as I downloaded the first. and Mega for the second.
Megaupload runs really fast for me Deposit is half as fast as mega.
None of the others come close they take over an hour to download 200megs.
I got all three done in about 15 minutes.

I also recomend 7-zip over winrar. It is free and gives you more control over your files.

thondam1
08-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Is this any good? I don't see any images or anything. It SOUNDS like it'd be good, but if I can't stand the art/models, I don't want to waste time in trying to get it.

zblazer
08-15-2010, 11:16 PM
It's all fan art or official art. There isn't as special art just for the game like you'd normally see in a doujin game. I think most people probably play it for the gameplay.

karjub
08-30-2010, 12:10 PM
in the slave folder (after extracting the files) it says that orihime and other slaves are avaiable but i cant train them can someone tell me why and how to fix it?

08-30-2010, 02:05 PM
you have to train a slave to unlock others

Everoth
09-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Hi there, i dl the game and i liked it very much, good work and i have a couple of questions if you dont mind.

How can i lower temperament? tried jobs break and everything, not working, a drug does but dont want to use that with others.

How can i use the items from the armory? it dosnt matters how many time i try, even if i have the money it always says that i dont have enough, is it a glich?, and if ends up been i have them without knowing, how can i equip them?

Everoth
09-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi there, i dl the game and i liked it very much, good work and i have a couple of questions if you dont mind.

How can i lower temperament? tried jobs break and everything, not working, a drug does but dont want to use that with others.

How can i use the items from the armory? it dosnt matters how many time i try, even if i have the money it always says that i dont have enough, is it a glich?, and if ends up been i have them without knowing, how can i equip them?

sorry i forgoth one ^^, when i buy books and i try to add them to the planning, the leave button moves to the left and it wount add to the schedule, no matter the book or anything done it just does not work.:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Dgrayy
09-06-2010, 06:31 AM
Hello,

Please I wan't to know if Ayane can run away even if I have taken in house choise the abandonned castle ?

( Scuse my poor English... )

GmanPrimeX
09-07-2010, 01:06 AM
For those who have questions about the game, try smwiki, type it in google. It basically goes over nearly everything in slavemaker 2 and 3. As far as temperment, it goes down with spanking, cum baths, and gangbangs I think. You have to equip slavemaker items in a seperate equipment screen, you don't "use" them. As far as slave events, as far as I know all events will work regardless of what house you pick, so don't worry about using the abandoned castle. (Although there are better houses then that one IMHO like forest home).

amishjohn
09-07-2010, 02:58 PM
The Temple is pretty good as well; the potential for the priestess' arrival messing up an event is offset by the potential for her visit giving a boost to almost every positive stat.

Everoth
09-09-2010, 09:54 PM
hmmm i just had a problem, im with rize and in the end, she gets raped by monters yes, but after it tells me that she will get married, i click ont he next button, but it never goes on, i can click all i want but i cannot continue, what can i do?

Eggfooyung
09-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Question, I'm on a Mac and I tried plugging in these cheats into Firefox using the web address bar and nothing happens. I'm probably doing something wrong (besides using a Mac). Could anyone point me in the right direction as to what I need to do in order for them to work?
[edit]: Read through the forum post once again and I found part of my answer. I've been able to find the .sol file in order to edit the save but can't because there is no editing software for Macintosh to edit Flash Saves.

Dysfunkshunal
09-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I've been loving this game. Play it a little bit at a time and have been doing so for months. It's so freakin' cool and the developer deserves huge kudos for it. Just wanted to say that piece.

Now, I recently ran through the game with Menace and I got the marriage ending, then revised ending of love. Anyway, her combat skill was like 130 and still I didn't end up winning any of the tournaments to fight the masked fighter at the end. I have since saved out the completed game, which was stupid in retrospect. My question is, how can I go back and play a slave again without starting over with a different slave maker? My slave maker is money, because his skills kick ass and he can train so quickly. And if I were to start over with a different slave maker, I'd have to train all the 'lower level' slaves before I could work up to Menace.

Just curious if there's a way to replay a slave.

Also, I'm running 3.106. Has there been a newer version released? I don't know where to find the most recent release info. Thanks in advance!

GmanPrimeX
09-26-2010, 03:25 PM
You can restart in sandbox mode with the same maker, very little difference between normal and it, especially if you finish all the girls. The game even asks you once you complete them all if you want to do so.

moonblack
09-27-2010, 01:40 AM
Yes, there is a newer version. See this blog (http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=9b4a31563d90f3dd)

Dysfunkshunal
09-28-2010, 08:39 PM
Yes, there is a newer version. See this blog (http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=9b4a31563d90f3dd)

Thanks for that. Was looking at a bookmarked, old page. Didn't think to just go to the home, lol.

So, has anyone tried using the Slave Builder 1.3? I downloaded it and am gonna take a peek. Seems like a lot of people would have jumped on board using it since so many didn't like the fact that the slaves were just CGs pulled from the web, and were instead looking for something more 'unified'.

Here's hoping!

The Rogue Trader
10-02-2010, 03:49 AM
I felt that way, too but:
a) lack of spare time
b) involvement in too many other projects
c) the sheer hugeness of pictures required* (I'm a very slow renderer)
d) my utter inability to learn ActionScript 2
stopped me dead on this.
I guess many other would-be slave builders encountered these or similar problems. There are some projects around, some very advanced, but IIRC all were about some hentai "celebrity" based on gathered up fanart.
Anyway you may want to PM ZeroProfile, either here or on the game's own forum.
http://masterbloodfer.creatuforo.com/portal.php?soy_adulto=1

Hoping to see your work soon ;)

* in addition to my lack of interest in many of the game's main features like milking/cowgirl, ponygirl, tentacle rape, dickgirls, etc.

icysakuke
11-01-2010, 07:41 PM
the new version for slave-maker 3 is out with is updated fix
download here (http://www.multiupload.com/5JFCP2WGW5)

Eggfooyung
11-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Is anyone putting in lolicons into Slave-Maker 3? I know the main development team won't do it, is anyone else working on any lolicon slaves though? I've searched around and have come up empty handed. Found one forum post on one board that hasn't been active for quite sometime. Besides that I can't find anything.

blackfocker
11-16-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't think so. Or not at this moment that anyone is admitting to. Lolis are sort of a leagal grey area, and I doubt that many are willing to take the risk right now.

Smobey
11-17-2010, 02:16 AM
I don't think so. Or not at this moment that anyone is admitting to. Lolis are sort of a leagal grey area, and I doubt that many are willing to take the risk right now.

No, that's kinda ridiculous. Lolis are "gray" only in a few countries, like the US, and even then only the most paranoid people would believe that throwing together some pictures readily found on the internet and adding some text and scripting around them would make them problematic somehow. It's just a matter of disinterest, I guess.

The Rogue Trader
11-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Is anyone putting in lolicons into Slave-Maker 3? I know the main development team won't do it, is anyone else working on any lolicon slaves though? I've searched around and have come up empty handed. Found one forum post on one board that hasn't been active for quite sometime. Besides that I can't find anything.

On masterbloodfer forum nobody is working on a loli slave. I do not read futanaripalace forum, but I'm pretty sure it's the same, there.
The reason is quite simple: cmacleod isn't comfortable with lolis, and nobody wants to make cmac uncomfortable.
Actually he said more than once that he doesn't want to restrict anyone making new slaves, even if using thinghs he's uncomfortable with.
But still, nobody really wants him to be less than happy and produly bless any new character, so no lolis for now.

Plus, I beg your pardon, what loli character has such a pics coverage to be a valid candidate for a Slavemaker character?

P.S.
I don't actually know what's Dysfunkshunal's position about lolis. Maybe he's working on one now.

EDIT
It's official, now. Cmacleod actively restricts SlaveMaker content to exclusively non-loli. There will never be loli content for this game.

futuredark
11-17-2010, 03:32 PM
(Though I'm not actually familiar with the anime) I'm given to understand that Skuld from Ah! My Goddess is meant to *look* and *act* like an underage girl, and I've seen people say they wouldn't use her because of the loli aspect despite plentiful pics. I've got no problem with loli characters, myself, but I agree that I'd rather not put anything out that would tend to throw cmac off his game.

The Rogue Trader
11-18-2010, 04:41 AM
(Though I'm not actually familiar with the anime) I'm given to understand that Skuld from Ah! My Goddess is meant to *look* and *act* like an underage girl, and I've seen people say they wouldn't use her because of the loli aspect despite plentiful pics. I've got no problem with loli characters, myself, but I agree that I'd rather not put anything out that would tend to throw cmac off his game.

Well, Skuld may be a special case as, as you likely know, she was a trainable slave in Slave maker 1 but she got a different role in Slave maker 2 because cmac tought she looked "too young".
I have to admit I was quite looking forward (even if I'm not interested in OMG characters) when I learned she could "come to play with her sister". Disappointment ensued. Why the heck there's an "incest" option to be turned on?!?

Anyway I don't think there's actually fear of driving cmac away rather than seeking the Approval of the Master.
Plus many of the fetishes the game is based upon doesn't mix very well with lolis: milking a loli? Nonsense. Lolis pulling carts? As if grown women pulling carts wasn't disturbing enough...
Well, the new catgirl and demongirl options, on the other hand...

dsc101202
12-04-2010, 03:47 AM
Heh, I could use some help, if anybody cares.

No matter what I do, I can't download the newest version of Slave Maker! Both of the download links, RapidShare and Megaupload don't work. At all. Megaupload just re-links me back to the previous page, and RapidShare gives bullshii-- errors such as "IP address modified" or "Error in downloading"

I'd love some help..Thanks. Sorry to bother :/

mricha91
12-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Heh, I could use some help, if anybody cares.

No matter what I do, I can't download the newest version of Slave Maker! Both of the download links, RapidShare and Megaupload don't work. At all. Megaupload just re-links me back to the previous page, and RapidShare gives bullshii-- errors such as "IP address modified" or "Error in downloading"

I'd love some help..Thanks. Sorry to bother :/

I just checked the megaupload download links from the development site and they seem to be working normally. I am assuming it would have to be something on your end, but I am not sure what.

Try using a different browser to initiate the download, maybe there's something going on that you don't know about.

Also, check the connection of your modem. With the rapidshare error, it could be possible if you have a dynamic ip with your modem and is occasionally disconnecting and reconnecting to the server and causing it to view several different addresses?

WindsongBard
12-05-2010, 05:44 PM
I try to keep SlaveMaker 3 up to date here:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/UF105ilo/Slave_Maker.html (http://www.4shared.com/dir/UF105ilo/Slave_Maker.html)

Go ahead and try this 4shared link:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/gPMlQt-5/SlaveMaker3x110__2_parts_500_a.html

This is the full version broken in to two parts. The 500 meg part is the bulk of the game and you can run it just with that file. The other file just contains some assistants that I had to remove from SlaveMaker in order to upload the file. You will also need to download the 3110a upgrade as well which is here:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/Lw0w__p_/SlaveMaker3110a_Upgrade.html

Now you should be all set with the latest version.

The new version should be out soon since it was in beta Thursday/Friday so I hope to upload it pretty quick after it becomes available.

The Windsong Bard

dtnmang
12-08-2010, 09:04 AM
wow, I've just played this game for 3 days now and I must say this is a very great game. I want to ask a question though (if it's already been asked here then I'm sorry) that is is there any way to increase the Slaver's Renown other than completing a slave training?

EDIT: just checked out the wiki and it said there is another way called "Fight Lady Grey with the naginata" but I am not into fighting at all, I'm just content with training my slaves in peace lol

HashiriyaGDB
12-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Hey, question.

Why is CIRNO, of all people, listed as an available assistant? She's more likely to screw things up than help!

bravo8946
01-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Slave Maker 3.1.10c
Update
This is and update for the previous 3.1.10c, just fixing bugs

* more typos
* image placement fixes for Ayane, Belldandy, Kasumi, Shampoo, Tifa, Urd
* missing next button issues for Tifa
* Aeris getting 200 bottles of milk after Giga BE event
* could not swap to unarmed, or unarmoured
* Aeris now supports catgirl and fairy transformation

Note the Shop is slightly different, in the next release it will have categories of goods.
The assistant Shenandoah has been renamed to Shena by request, it is her actual name.

Links
http://www.multiupload.com/IQJM3F42T8

http://rapidshare.com/files/437050853/Upgrade3110c.rar
260Mb

oroage26
01-03-2011, 11:25 PM
does any one know how to get the slave that into catgirl training and poneygirl training

TheCableGuy
01-04-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm thinking that's the joke. Maybe, someone should write a little story there and give her some "Unique" talents.

Feore
01-06-2011, 11:46 AM
to oroage26 :

If you want some help, you can search on this very helpful wiki :
www.otakubell.com/smw/index.php/Main_Page#Slave_Maker_3

Hope this will be useful for your question...:glasses:

oroage26
05-14-2011, 04:55 PM
how does aries get the giga be event

Tyrinie12
01-29-2012, 08:49 AM
I have a question......I'm trying to create a slave or 2 with the SlaveBuilder programs and they never seem to work. V1.3 only makes .as files and V1.4 won't even export them....it starts and then says "null" at the bottom of the export screen....any ideas?

Evangelion01
01-29-2012, 09:03 AM
..umm...first of how much experience do you have with AS programming?
next would be what format is your slave meant to be? .swf or xml?
I am nopt uptodate with the slave builders version but did you try to download the latest or asked cmac for the latest?
Have you read the Info thread on the Futanari Forum?

...If you can answer all those question with a yes you should PM cmac on Futanari Forum for more instruction...also opening a thread for your planed slave there would greatly help in your development...from my experiences at least

Tyrinie12
01-29-2012, 07:38 PM
..umm...first of how much experience do you have with AS programming?
next would be what format is your slave meant to be? .swf or xml?
I am nopt uptodate with the slave builders version but did you try to download the latest or asked cmac for the latest?
Have you read the Info thread on the Futanari Forum?

...If you can answer all those question with a yes you should PM cmac on Futanari Forum for more instruction...also opening a thread for your planed slave there would greatly help in your development...from my experiences at least

I have no experience with AS programming, its ment to be .swf according to all my slave files, and I have the latest version of the game.....I've tried to talk to the creator on blogspot but it won't let me become a member so I can't post anything. I just tried going to the futanari palace forum and the whole site is down.

P.S. Can anybody point me in the right direction for a WORKING Skyla slave download?

RocKM
01-29-2012, 09:35 PM
@Tyrini12: Have you tried in the Slave Maker section of MasterBloodfer's forums? It's still fairly active w/ most of the mods and additions and whatnot

Evangelion01
01-30-2012, 03:41 AM
for Futanari Forum the whole site was down for maintance until Sunday evening...it's supposed to be up again now...cmac actually has a tutorial for programmers there, there also is a thread /w dl links for Skyla...and as mentioned if you create a thread there you are bound to get help if you ask questions.

...the game has no relation to the slave builder...I know there is a thread for the latest one on Futanari, but I think cmac also posted a Link on his blog

hazmat087
01-30-2012, 04:18 AM
Is it just me or had the SM3 blog been removed?

Keep seeing ...

"Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at slavemaker3.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs."

Or is this already old news?

Squee
01-30-2012, 05:01 AM
Weird, it is working fine for me.

Allan14060
01-30-2012, 03:22 PM
to oroage26 :

If you want some help, you can search on this very helpful wiki :
www.otakubell.com/smw/index.php/Main_Page#Slave_Maker_3

Hope this will be useful for your question...:glasses:

I realize that this is a bump from the grave. However, I am about to start playing this game again and have noticed that the wiki is gone. It used to be my 'go-to' guide for SM3, is there another site that has all the info that otakubell had?

futuredark
01-30-2012, 08:19 PM
I haven't tried in a while, but I remember the otakubell wiki going down for several days at a time in the past, so I wouldn't be sure that it's "gone" per se. That said, I don't remember there being anything nearly as comprehensive (or at least comprehensive *and* easy to navigate.) The blog (http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/)'s a good jumping off point and has links to the masterbloodfer (http://masterbloodfer.creatuforo.com/portal.php?soy_adulto=1) and futanaripalace (http://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?215-Slave-Maker) forums, which are the next best place I know to get detailed information (and possibly another wiki, if there is one.)

DaileonTheNightmare
01-30-2012, 08:23 PM

WindsongBard
01-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Actually if you need that Otaku Bell site then you probably want to go here:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2677441524/otakubell.7z

The link is actually on the SlaveMaker 3 blog in the Jan. 20th post. Dudesok was kind enough to upload a backup of the Otakubell wiki. Hopefully it helps you.

The Windsong Bard

Allan14060
01-31-2012, 01:39 PM
I haven't tried in a while, but I remember the otakubell wiki going down for several days at a time in the past, so I wouldn't be sure that it's "gone" per se. That said, I don't remember there being anything nearly as comprehensive (or at least comprehensive *and* easy to navigate.) The blog (http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/)'s a good jumping off point and has links to the masterbloodfer (http://masterbloodfer.creatuforo.com/portal.php?soy_adulto=1) and futanaripalace (http://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?215-Slave-Maker) forums, which are the next best place I know to get detailed information (and possibly another wiki, if there is one.)

It has been down for the last 3 weeks from what I can remember. So I'm hoping it comes back, but I'm not holding my breath.

Actually if you need that Otaku Bell site then you probably want to go here:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2677441524/otakubell.7z

The link is actually on the SlaveMaker 3 blog in the Jan. 20th post. Dudesok was kind enough to upload a backup of the Otakubell wiki. Hopefully it helps you.

The Windsong Bard

Thank you sir, that saves me quite a bit of trouble.

giodan
01-31-2012, 02:48 PM
nice game! for the next version will be there grils from fate? because i saw lancer from the slaves!!!!

Evangelion01
02-01-2012, 03:03 AM
There is a Rin Slave in development...but I suppose you won't find any other....however there is a Saber and a Lancer as minor slaves (can be included in sex acts but no actual training)

golfsmile
02-01-2012, 03:21 AM
have some nice game.

satsunada
02-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Nice. I think a browser version update just purged my save file. Any idea on how to recover it? I have a nun that needs seducing..:inlove:

GmanPrimeX
02-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Nice. I think a browser version update just purged my save file. Any idea on how to recover it? I have a nun that needs seducing..:inlove:

No easy way to recover, but if you don't mind cheating you can open several files in the language/english subdirectory and edit them to get back to where you were quickly. Under slaves you can set the price of all minor slaves to 0 for instance, and under events you can change how big a bonus various events give. Through trial and error I was able to modify the discussion entry (the one after you do the initial discussion for the day) to give a huge boost to most stats.

Jokert
08-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Yeah,so I decided to take it to my hands and to post it into forum: SLAVEMAKER. Basically you are a male/female/hermaphrodite who trains western and occidental anime girls to perverty. It's going to release version 3.3 next week most probably :cries::cries: and I wanted to give you a heads up. The game isn't very known so I said "why not post it on forum?". Anyway, in the game you can transform the girls to hermaphrodites,cat-girl,pony-girl,have them be raped by tentacles,etc,etc. The game has lots of features. And the goal of the game is to train all of the girls. :notagain2: It's gameplay :sweet::sweet: is something like virtual brothel. But much much better. And this guy works very much on it and adds new stuff weekly so why won't we give him the credit.

THOUGH IS ONLY TEXT AND PICTURES THIS GAME HAS 3.8 Gigabytes!!!!!!! :evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh:

Ragarnoka
08-13-2012, 05:22 AM
Can someone upload a the game with the latest version ? The link of the beta 15 post is dead (oron).

Thank you

IATD
08-14-2012, 07:12 PM
This reminds me a lot of Princess Maker, the only reason I stopped playing is because version 3.3 is coming soon. By the way most girls if not all have special endings mostly based on who they where in their respective anime/game if you meet requirements. My only problem with the game is that I wish it was more text heavy, as in more details in what they are doing like in Corruption of Champions. Other than that great game and I don't think you will find something else like this.

@Ragarnoka
Better wait for version 3.3 to come out. The betas are only very small part of the game 700mb, the whole game is about 4gb as stated by Jokert. In the meanwhile if you don't have something to pass time try Corruption of Champions, incredibly text heavy and interesting game, if you don't mind reading that is. The game throws morality out the window.

mcbobinite
10-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Do I NEED to use the skill points in the beginninig andget catgirl slave training or can I acquire it through story? the otakuwiki says keep teaching her singing and youll eventually acquire lv1, but ive done singing A LOT, and it hasnt happened.

EDIT: Nvrm,forgot to personally surpervise the schoolings. Leaving this comment here so that others with any confusion may find it if they need.
On a side note, is it possible to have your catgirl undertake the fairy transformation as well?
EDIT: ANSWER, YES! its possible to have full fairy transformation and catgirl. got "fairy catgirl slave", keep up for others who might actually use the search function ;]

DokEnkephalin
10-22-2012, 10:56 AM
There's a wiki, btw [http://www.otakubell.com/smw/index.php/Main_Page], and the character pages finally indicate whether they will accept catgirl training or can transform into fairies. Not all of them do, but the majority can.

mcbobinite
10-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Anyone know of a good guide to editing the game? Need to go to the ruins but im fucked cuz i didnt unlock it the first time the "quest" was given to me. Lady Farun just keeps saying that she needs a favor of me before she will help, and then she doesn't tell me what the favor is -.- and when i find the person who makes the nymph tears for her, she doesnt do anything.

On a related note, with Bulma the dragon balls are bugged. The 7th is unobtainable. Just to let everyone know.

DokEnkephalin
10-22-2012, 07:30 PM
The best place to discuss SM3 and report bugs is https://www.futanaripalace.com/content.php. If you're uncomfortable with that, cmacleod is still active at http://masterbloodfer.creatuforo.com/index.php, and he has a blog he posts links and updates to: http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=916122f146b4009d

He's about to release another batch of bugfixes, so you might want to inform him soon.

mcbobinite
10-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Awesome thanks, wasn't sure where to report the bugs but i did post it somewhere on the blogspot. Just thought I'd post that here to though in case people are like"WTF??" bout the dragon balls, or in case any of our members were playing.

Love Robin
07-13-2013, 06:23 AM
Necroing the thread a little bit. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'm a mod on the Futanari Palace Slavemaker forum, and work closely with Cmac on development.

FYI, much of the info and the links in the Top Post are waaaaayyyyy outdated. Current version is 3.3.04 with Update e3

Hussainsayin
02-23-2014, 10:23 AM
C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Numbers]\localhost

You can edit flash saves (.sol) files with .sol Editor, which is free and comes up pretty easy in a google search.
You can also download it [U]*Here* (http://sourceforge.net/projects/soleditor/)
To easily find gold, once in editor quickly type vSMGold and it will take you to the Slave Maker's personal gold, which you can edit as high as you like. The SM gold can be used on anything, unlike vVarGold or Variable Gold. I would advise against messing around too much with the other variables to enable items and such, unless you know what you're doing, because cheating to enable items can prevent events from triggering and negatively effect the game. Also cheating to modify stats can prevent you from getting the good endings.

One stat of interest however is LoveAccepted near the very top, on the last day you can change this to 1 to buy back and keep the girl as an assistant, otherwise you may lose her.

You may also wish to edit SkillPoints to level up your skills between missions.

I tried to find the files but i got 6 sm1 files. I opened them using sol editor but could find the vSMGold, Please help

isthe
07-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Hey, kinda new to the discussion, does anyone know how to increase the leadership stat? I got it up to lvl 2 through picking specific traits and advantages in the beginning but that's as far as I got

Evangelion01
07-07-2014, 03:36 PM
After completing the training of a slave (minimum is 10 or more days I think) you gonna earn a trait point, which you can use to upgrade learned abilities/traits