PDA

View Full Version : Feel the flash hardcore: Rebirth

Pages : [1] 2

theone0581
09-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Feel the flash hardcore: Rebirth, its finally here!!!! I am so happy, but now the challange is finding a full version of the game. I know it just came out, but if anyone finds a link to the full version, I would be more than happy if you share it! BIG thanks in advance! :sweet:

Time Diver
09-08-2009, 12:27 AM
IT'S OUT!

I'll be buying this one this time around, the previous game provided me with hours of countless fapping sessions, and was one of the first interactive H-Games I've played. Hell, it's quality was so top-notch (IMO), that it still withstood the test of time.

He deserves my money.

CDGmaboroshi
09-08-2009, 12:30 AM
i shall be the first to finish the game

bwaha

gmsephiroth
09-08-2009, 02:03 AM
I must say, this time around, I think I will cave in and make the buy. This deserves every penny I pay and more.

random100818-0
09-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Never even heard of this game, any
links to some info about it?

Fenrir72
09-08-2009, 02:32 AM
It has options for future upgrades.................hmmmmmmmmm

Berty
09-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Link to the original site: http://sawatex.x0.com/games/index2.htm

DL site: http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE053326

random100818-0
09-08-2009, 02:58 AM
Thanks Berty.

kr4zyazn1129
09-08-2009, 06:07 AM
http://bakajojo.com/showthread.php?t=27441 Halp.

Sibushang
09-08-2009, 06:22 AM
Here's an idea, try supporting a company for once and actually buy the game. The guys at Sawatex put a lot of time and effort into making this game way better than the original. They even went to the trouble of making an English version for the fans in America. The least you could do is dish out 20 measly bucks and buy the game.

Oh and here's a warning for you guys desperate to get a free copy. It's a extremely easy to slip a virus into a flash game. Don't let your cheapness net you a virus or spyware

yariel
09-08-2009, 07:59 AM
hmm, yeah I have heard about virus in flashgame ...
and a cunning one might really slip the game with virus ...
lesse ...
$ 20 is quite cheap .. but that's also depend the game quality ...
I'll check more about the game before buy it ...

edit ... nevermind ... not my cup of tea at all ...
really expecting some SLG and RPG after the August new rush ... and I find less and less ... bye ...

Sezer84
09-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Here's the cracked full version (but without sounds)
http://rapidshare.com/files/277282573/Kasumi_Rebirth.zip

PS:
When your antivirus jumps on, ignore that!
It works to 100% ;)

foxhound
09-08-2009, 08:39 AM
The only reason it's possible to put malicious code in flash is because of the vulnerabilities in it. I believe most of these are fixed in some of the latest versions of flash. So if you're up to date with flash you should be safe since actionscript code runs in a sandbox.

nilz
09-08-2009, 08:45 AM
i thought there supposed to be anal in this version? :confused:

KageRyu1
09-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Yea...you got this off 4chan didn't you? Basically what the anonymous person did was he extracted the .swf from the .exe thinking that he can remove the DRM protection while keeping the game intact. However, it only extracted the basic game portion. No sounds, no subtites, and you can't cum inside Kasumi. It's not the cracked FULL version. It's somewhat playable. We'll just have to wait for someone to fully remove the DRM.

Sezer84
09-08-2009, 08:57 AM
i thought there supposed to be anal in this version? :confused:

There is anal dude!
Just pick off your dick and double click, you'll see some thumbs or somewhat, he'll put it in her ass :D (only in doggy)

But no oral!

Littledgn
09-08-2009, 10:47 AM
It's nice and all but it doesn't seem that much of an enhancement from the old one and it doesn't seem like it's worth 20...yet.

PureType Zanza
09-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah i agree its decent, but still not worth the $20 yet...Seriously though if you guys want to screw Kasumi there's AG3 or AG2 for that lol.

CDGmaboroshi
09-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Here's an idea, try supporting a company for once and actually buy the game. The guys at Sawatex put a lot of time and effort into making this game way better than the original. They even went to the trouble of making an English version for the fans in America. The least you could do is dish out 20 measly bucks and buy the game.

Oh and here's a warning for you guys desperate to get a free copy. It's a extremely easy to slip a virus into a flash game. Don't let your cheapness net you a virus or spyware

oh yeah, torrents are bein injected with fake files and trackers in shiz now and days.:snicker2:

BUY IT:destroy:

Linkofpower
09-08-2009, 07:27 PM
oh yeah, torrents are bein injected with fake files and trackers in shiz now and days.:snicker2:

BUY IT:destroy:

Love to, but THERE IS THIS LITTLE PROBLEM WITH ME HAVING NO MONEY. :V

Sibushang
09-08-2009, 07:34 PM
You don't have $20? Jesus Christ man stop fapping for 10 minutes and go mow a few lawns or something. Sheesh!

tokanova
09-08-2009, 07:53 PM

God no. Like i'd spend money on these things. Even if they go out of business theres always others,

Fenrir72
09-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Get the free version but minus the entire experience.

Hayeate
09-08-2009, 07:59 PM
The thing is that it will take anon maybe 10 days at most to release a fully cracked version, and spread it all over the internet. So there's really no point in tacking an invasive DRM protection to the game other than to inconvenience the potential customer who wants to get a legit copy without being treated like a fucking criminal. I was going to buy it, but after I learned that dlsite is going to install shit in my computer, I decided to hold on to my pocketbook.

Linkofpower
09-08-2009, 08:56 PM
You don't have $20? Jesus Christ man stop fapping for 10 minutes and go mow a few lawns or something. Sheesh!

Little thing called bills bro, I work eight hours a day, s'all I can get, and i'm still behind on two or three of my bills every month.. so yea, forgive me for not having 20$ to buy a game i'll probably play once then ignore.

Untrueblue
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
I really don't mind buying it but the sad fact is they made it a protected file and every freaking protected purchase i've bought from DL-site Crashes my computer like no tomorrow! it has to go through IE to bring up the file through your computer hence there is quite the high chance it will crash! So I've vowed never to buy a "Protected product" from them if I can get it anywhere else without the protection lemme know.

Time Diver
09-08-2009, 09:13 PM
I really don't mind buying it but the sad fact is they made it a protected file and every freaking protected purchase i've bought from DL-site Crashes my computer like no tomorrow! it has to go through IE to bring up the file through your computer hence there is quite the high chance it will crash! So I've vowed never to buy a "Protected product" from them if I can get it anywhere else without the protection lemme know.

I bought the game just to show my support, but I plan on downloading the DRM Free version once its out and get rid of that shit they made me install ASA-fucking-P.

Hayeate
09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Bottom line, I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone who doesn't want to download a fucking rootkit in order to play it. Stick with the old one until a full crack comes out.

Shireece
09-08-2009, 09:24 PM
I see the 'artist', in fact lets just stick with creator, still has a keen understanding of human anatomy and perspective. The body ratios in the w pose on the screenshots are simply hilarious.

kikiroji
09-08-2009, 10:24 PM
You can download this file to someone?

DL
http://filesmonster.com/download.php...LawvPFh_h_FGCg

11Z11
09-08-2009, 10:35 PM
no oral? bah,that should be a basic option...og was a decent game but oral is something you would think they would add the sequel....just what the heck did they add?

Littledgn
09-08-2009, 11:08 PM
They practically added:
more zoom in positions
from behind position
anal
paizuri
voice acting
cosmetics(hair, clothing, backgrounds, clothing designs)
option to "break" her during sex

That's about all, from what I remember. They may have added new internal cumshot material but no one really knows.

Time Diver
09-08-2009, 11:58 PM
option to "break" her during sex

Uh... care to elaborate on this one please?

nahasapeemapetilon
09-09-2009, 03:48 AM
Here's the cracked full version (but without sounds)
http://rapidshare.com/files/277282573/Kasumi_Rebirth.zip

PS:
When your antivirus jumps on, ignore that!
It works to 100% ;)
The RS file posted aint the full version. if it is why is it only 2mb in size and there's a junk17mb file.

Fenrir72
09-09-2009, 05:07 AM
How do you break her? As in break virginity? And no the copy protect doesn't crash my computer.

kikiroji
09-09-2009, 05:23 AM
I stop?? what should we do?

Synthus
09-09-2009, 06:50 AM
Boobfucking and the option for changing clothes and hairstyles already existed in the previous edition.

Berty
09-09-2009, 06:56 AM
...the option for changing clothes and hairstyles already existed in the previous edition.
Yup

Boobfucking...
Don't think so.

random100818-0
09-09-2009, 07:44 AM
$20 for a game this lame?

DocClox
09-09-2009, 08:21 AM
It's a extremely easy to slip a virus into a flash game. Don't let your cheapness net you a virus or spyware

Umm... citation needed? It's a theoretical possibility, but I'm not aware of any real world cases.

I understand your desire to see Sawatex gain some reward for his efforts, but let's not go spreading misinformation on the subject of computer viruses. It's one area where the better information we have, the better off we all are.

zero1cf3
09-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Is there any uncensored version somewhere?

gman14
09-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Is there any uncensored version somewhere?

dude, the thing's just new,so obviously no...and besides, most of the people here are more worried in finding a crack or a version of the full game which isn't protected so they can play it...that aside, is there even a chance that anyone can crack this game(It's protected by pirate buster btw)? I saw the thread in 4chan about this and so far nobody was successful in doing so, but I'll keep my hopes up...the one with no sound is totally buggy and her facial expressions won't even change and worst of all, it hangs when you choose the option to cum inside her...

Synthus
09-09-2009, 10:34 AM
You just need to zoom in on the breasts first. Then, do the same (Shift ^) action as normal fucking.

Either you people never bothered to experiment or I've got a funky copy.

AK420
09-09-2009, 11:02 AM
You just need to zoom in on the breasts first. Then, do the same (Shift ^) action as normal fucking.

Either you people never bothered to experiment or I've got a funky copy.

I've found that a lot of people here do not experiment and try to find solutions on there own, they want everything handed to them if it is not immediately obvious.

Answering them just continues the lameness...

TheRealThanos
09-09-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm really somewhat torn if this is worth a purchase.. aside from the price that copy protection really sounds somewhat bothersome. I can't stand the thought of more background processes doing god knows what.

More experiences reports about that would be welcome.

Bunny Bunny
09-09-2009, 05:32 PM
it isn't worth the price. all you get is smoother animation that the average person would barely notice, and a new 'from behind' option. nothing worth $20 for an upgrade

Woner2
09-09-2009, 06:51 PM
it isn't worth the price. all you get is smoother animation that the average person would barely notice, and a new 'from behind' option. nothing worth $20 for an upgrade

Quoted for truth, really. There are lots of better things to spend $20 for. The person who made this game would have better luck getting proceeds for his work by donations, instead of making a flash file, and put an anti-piracy system on it...

gandalfrockman
09-09-2009, 07:10 PM
The DRM it installs is borderline malware, the game isnt worth 10 much less 20; and honestly a crack is inevitable pirate-busters is nothing compared to Securom; and that still gets cracked with fantastic speed.

Drakron
09-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Well I dont know Dllsite pricing policies, the DRM seems to be a feeble attempt by Dllsite to stamp out piracy.

I do not blame the DRM on Sawatex and I am not sure if I can blame the price on him either but I can on him using Dllsite.

Also excuse me but what kind of bullshit is this? this is a doujin work based on a existing character ... asking 20 bucks is already taking a piss but adding DRM on top is adding insult to injury.

grenadeh
09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Paizuri has been in the game for years. I know i've had it for at least 2 years and it has always been an option.

Synthus
09-10-2009, 07:28 AM
Ah, yes. So it's not my game that has been blessed by Cthulhu, it's those people. :P

chrisjet
09-10-2009, 08:55 AM
All the links were bad

JohnnyLightfinger
09-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Every link is dead that I can find, and now hongfire is going nuts. Any solutions?

nadroj713
09-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Has anyone else encountered a bug where you try to cum inside her whether its in normal or "reversed" (doggy) and the game just keeps looping the really fast pump animation without letting you move on?

KageRyu1
09-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Has anyone else encountered a bug where you try to cum inside her whether its in normal or "reversed" (doggy) and the game just keeps looping the really fast pump animation without letting you move on?

>_> I'm guessing you didn't read any of the posts before posting your issue. Yea...the "cracked" version is not completely working. You can't cum inside of her, it keeps looping. Also, no sounds and subs. You'll just have to resort to cumming on her if you don't want the game to loop/freeze.

marcelo soares de aguiar
09-11-2009, 04:55 PM
perfect this game! thanks man ;)

Fenrir72
09-11-2009, 05:19 PM
It has internal cumshots? As in cross anatomy? Or just the dripping?

asukafeng
09-11-2009, 05:55 PM
finally the cracked version, thx for sharing m8

Gerster
09-11-2009, 05:59 PM
finally the cracked version, thx for sharing m8

Don't forget, if you like it, BUY IT.

barium90
09-11-2009, 06:33 PM
So, the full cracked edition!! (this time with internal cumshots/subs/voices)
http://rapidshare.com/files/278770403/KSM_RB_.rar

Pass: SKJ

If possible please upload to other download sites like megaupload ; sendspace etc.

Gives a chance for those who have problems with a site.

gandalfrockman
09-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Don't forget, if you like it, BUY IT.

No dont buy it. Dont support sawatex's decision to shaft their paying customers with unjustified DRM.

Matt420
09-11-2009, 08:02 PM
I remeber from the old one that you could make the girl cum from touching her and F$%#ing her (it just took a while). You could tell by when her subtitles tuned pink. Ive tried in this one but it seems the only way to do it is when your F#@$ing and put it in feel good mode.
It still has the same hidden things as it did befor (like touching th green button to bring people in to the fight cage background and turning on and off the lights in the blue back ground). Besides doggy, voice and anal i havent found anything new in it.
Have you guys found anything intresting yet?

yu88
09-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Good game, but how does one do the anal action? I could see the option shown in the panel, but it doesn't give a clear command like shift+up or something, anyone care to tell me?

koikoikoi
09-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Good game, but how does one do the anal action? I could see the option shown in the panel, but it doesn't give a clear command like shift+up or something, anyone care to tell me?

when XXXX is available, double click, then click+mouse up when you see the "two click" icon

ShadowRFox
09-11-2009, 10:59 PM

Double click on the "tool" and an icon will appear, when you see the icon then insert it.

xmemorex123
09-12-2009, 01:51 AM
well this was disappointing... for a big update, it's really lackluster. seems like the only thing added was the doggy and i hate the feel good mode, seems redundant.

vodka
09-12-2009, 03:25 AM
the 2nd game isn't much different with the first game, but thanks for the upload.. its a very nice game..

Fenrir72
09-12-2009, 05:54 AM
new ...........seiyu
Costume
Backgrounds
tickle foot
Front and back fuck
Titty fuck
Anal fuck
Spread pussy (different button commands)
mouse wheel for speed
different speeds

Confirmed from Sawatex:
BJ coming soon.

hsvsunshyn
09-12-2009, 07:10 AM
how come I see no Device button.. DAMN

The Device button is disabled by default. Go into Settings, and turn Enable using Device on.

Drakron
09-12-2009, 07:17 AM
new ...........seiyu

You mean having one.

But the result is having far far less responses, she pretty much says the same over and over again.

Costume

One, the black version but they are for most part the same with thing with a different color.

The difference is the pattern that was inproved.

Backgrounds

Two, one being a plain white screen and the other being the bridge but its not as interactive as the original two backgrounds.

tickle foot

Not new.

Front and back fuck

Only the back is new.

Titty fuck

Not new.

Anal fuck

New.

Spread pussy (different button commands)

New.

mouse wheel for speed

No idea what you mean, mouse wheel does not affect speed as its own command.

different speeds

Not new.

BJ coming soon.

Its not there now.

Fenrir72
09-12-2009, 08:46 AM
That's why BJ is coming soon...........just got the feedback from sawatex himself(I'm assuming he's a guy), the mousewheel can be adjusted, tickle foot wasn't in my older original download(which I wasn't able to update..........d'oh) Speed, there is now a feel good mode for both fast and slow........(maybe it should be a new sensation not speed)
Going anal is new, the old version didn't have the feature. Added crane pattern on costume and yes, seiyu IS a new feature.

You can't poke her belly button anymore nor her nose........feature removed.

Hopefully the "Hollywood" blue costume will be included in the future..........

Drakron
09-12-2009, 08:57 AM
"Feel good" is not exactly new.

In the old version if you left it run long enough she started to enjoy it, then we moved to the next speed and so on until the end were she would cum as well or not depending on if she was enjoying it.

There were text clues to when she was enjoying, now with Rebirth there is "I dont like this" or "I like this" toggled by a key, that is in my opinion a downgrade.

yu88
09-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Yea, the feature where she also cums after you cum in her (in my opinion, cum twice) is removed. That was originally accessible by doing her long enough (or press "E") to make her enjoy it. Now, the "E" button function is no longer hidden, but you can't cum twice now. A definite downgrade.

Fenrir72
09-13-2009, 12:37 AM
Yeah, forgot that, double cum...........no more.

jacaranda
09-13-2009, 07:44 AM
They also downgraded some of the functions where you could poke here nose, her belly button. Also you cannot make her drool just by fingering her.

Fenrir72
09-13-2009, 07:54 AM
Yeah. That was a funny feature poking her nose and her belly button..........

Hayeate
09-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Wow this thread is still going on? There's barely anything left to talk about anymore. He needs to add more girls, then it'll be epic. My top picks would probably be Ayane or Revy from Black Lagoon.

JunkCollector
09-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Or maybe Mai Shiranui...

Which shouldn't be too difficult; just Kasumi in red I guess...

Fenrir72
09-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Also suggested that to sawatex..........Ayane chan hehehe

Desk
09-18-2009, 12:29 AM
here a link to the game http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJRV5VA6

drzero7
09-21-2009, 01:32 AM
dang, it keep getting deleted, the download files.... someone upload it then put a password so the site can't check the contents.

Desk
09-22-2009, 09:43 AM
i find this others
1.- http://06a76b65.baberepublic.com/
password:burningamez.blogspot.com
2.-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4I5Y2XLN
3.-http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?immjcrd5zyz
4.-http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jcdrozdn5mn

dusst
09-27-2009, 02:47 AM
thx
is version 2.01?????

fma1
09-27-2009, 04:46 PM
i shall be the first to finish the game

bwaha

you can finish the game? or do you just "finish" the game. If you can finish the game can you for the first one also?

DeathXKnight
09-29-2009, 05:54 PM
i find this others
1.- http://06a76b65.baberepublic.com/
password:burningamez.blogspot.com
2.-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4I5Y2XLN
3.-http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?immjcrd5zyz
4.-http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jcdrozdn5mn

I still feel we should buy the game to show the developers our support.

Vahram
10-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Can someone upload version 2.02, please ?

Gerster
11-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Can someone upload version 2.02, please ?

No problem, you can download it from dlsite.com.

hahok
11-02-2009, 07:46 AM
FFHC is reborn after undergoing a substantial renovation!
"Feel the Flash Hardcore - Kasumi : Rebirth" is a clickable "touching" simulation game which consists of Flash animation.
It is very simple to play. You can enjoy seeing her various reactions by clicking or dragging cursor after placing on the part where you want to touch.
For example, when you want to lift up her clothes, drag lapel to the direction you want to turn it over. When you want to squeeze the breasts, grab and turn it round and round........
we took time and elaborately created the simple, direct operation. No irritating game rule is featured here, you can enjoy touching and even more.
that's the synopsis..
and here the link for MU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFYLOAMJ
don't worry no password and i already tested it and it's work

rurounikenshin
11-03-2009, 02:24 PM
not sure whether any one noticed that there is a bug where you can sort of like do 'double penetration'.

at the arena background, 1st insert the device in to her, next let the audience in and double click on the 'device' button. you'll see the device being removed and taken out again. now just insert it to the other hole n u'll get DP :P

but the bugs doesnt allow it to discharge (you can but it will just continue fucking her until u close the window)

:)

tanker21
11-26-2009, 09:10 AM
Seems there is a newer verison of this game now on his/hers site ?

Vahram
11-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Think so. I should check.

Shinji Ikari
11-30-2009, 04:09 PM
not sure whether any one noticed that there is a bug where you can sort of like do 'double penetration'.

at the arena background, 1st insert the device in to her, next let the audience in and double click on the 'device' button. you'll see the device being removed and taken out again. now just insert it to the other hole n u'll get DP :P

but the bugs doesnt allow it to discharge (you can but it will just continue fucking her until u close the window)

:)

How do you 'let the audience in?' O_o

Help would be appreciated, thanks! ^^

Seimen
12-01-2009, 01:27 AM
How do you 'let the audience in?' O_o

Help would be appreciated, thanks! ^^

click on the green sign on the right side, on the arena background. awesome bug :inlove:

Shinji Ikari
12-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey thanks Seimen! :D

chrisjet
12-08-2009, 05:35 AM
I cant download it from dlsite.com

crimson blue dragon
12-30-2009, 07:49 PM
does anybody have the new version that came out? cant wait to get it

kerberox
01-03-2010, 03:53 AM
does anybody have the new version that came out? cant wait to get it
Me too, please, someone post a link to some of these updated versions:

Ver2.04 (Dec/24/2009)
- added touchable points
added "navel" and "nose".

- added the functions
enabled using custom pictures as backgrounds. (Please read "help.html" for more details.)
added the setting items "Link subtitles with mute" and "Display title screen".

- fixed the bugs
fixed some little bugs

Ver2.03 (Nov/4/2009)
- added the functions
added the volume slider and the mute button under the main panel.(not displayed in the default setting)
added "Volume slider" on/off in the settings panel.
added the double-click test button in the settings panel.

- fixed the bugs
Subtitles didn't appear in certain conditions
and fixed some little bugs

- modified
assigned mouse wheel operation to the keys "4,5,6" and "1,2,3" of numpad
changed the minimum value of "double-click interval" to 150 from 5.
and some little modification.

Ver2.02 (Oct/7/2009)
- added the setting items
added "Performance" division in the settings panel.
added "Motion of thighs".
added "Body bounce in insertion".
added "Blur in super zoom".

- fixed the bugs
fixed some text on the guide panel.
adjusted drag distance in some operations.

Ver2.01 (Sep/18/2009)
- fixed the bugs
Strings of the sword hadn't moved.
fixed some little bugs

- added the setting item
added "motion of sword strings" in the setting panel.

Ver2.00a (Sep/14/2009)
improved no-sound problem. (If you've no problem, you don't have to upgrade.)

Thanks in advance :onegai:

Fenrir72
01-03-2010, 05:51 AM
Buy it bro'

kerberox
01-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Buy it bro'

I don´t like the protection of dlsite I would like one copy free of that copy-protection.

Gerster
01-11-2010, 10:44 AM
I don´t like the protection of dlsite I would like one copy free of that copy-protection.

Well, then it looks like you're out of luck.

Gerster
02-08-2010, 03:24 PM
New version is out:

Ver2.05 (Feb/4/2010)
- added the functions
added spanking
added the setting item "Start with full screen".

- fixed the bugs
fixed some little bugs

Synthus
02-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Has anyone found a download yet? The new addition appears to be fairly interesting.

uyesuyes
02-20-2010, 08:03 AM
New Version:

Ver2.05a (Feb/20/2010)
- fixed the bug
fixed the malfunction of the custom backgroud and changed the folder for user's pictures.
Please make "c:\ffhcdat" folder and put the pictures into it. (Please read "help.html" for more details.)
Sorry for inconvenience.

- modified
removed "open help" menu in the settings panel.

Gerster
03-18-2010, 08:41 AM
Once again a new version is out:

Ver2.05b (Mar/16/2010)
- fixed the bug
A mouse cursor didn't appear after spanking when "Hide mouse cursor" is on.

Doesn't even sound like a bug to me lol.

quater21
03-19-2010, 08:16 AM
you cant download only the upgrate, if you have the game !
i tried and you have to pay !

Gerster
03-28-2010, 06:37 AM
you cant download only the upgrate, if you have the game !
i tried and you have to pay !

not sure what you're getting at, but once you've brought it, you should be able to download the full version free of cost again
there are no seperate update files, just download the game again and you'll have the new version

Shadowtempered
03-29-2010, 08:17 PM
not sure what you're getting at, but once you've brought it, you should be able to download the full version free of cost again
there are no seperate update files, just download the game again and you'll have the new version

This is correct, but my guess is that the user tried downloading the patch from some where and was hoping it would work.

Alt360add
03-30-2010, 03:33 PM
rebirth 2.0:
http://rapidshare.com/files/281914531/SH_Feel_the_Flash_Hardcore_-_Kasumi_Rebirth_2_0_-_Full_U_Sawatex_with_sound_hentai_game.rar

original:
http://89.238.137.226/download.php?filename=games/bondage_girl.swf

quater21
04-06-2010, 02:50 PM
maybe 2.5 does not exist !?

Shadowtempered
04-06-2010, 09:15 PM
maybe 2.5 does not exist !?

2.05B actually.

kerberox
04-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Why don´t create a comunity to buy it at dlsite and try to crack the latest version.

nilz
04-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Why don´t create a comunity to buy it at dlsite and try to crack the latest version.

Ye, why don't you?

I would guess that the time it takes keeping the crack up-to-date is a lot more then actually just buying it..

kerberox
04-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Ye, why don't you?

I would guess that the time it takes keeping the crack up-to-date is a lot more then actually just buying it..

Ok, I will do.

We need people who wants to collaborate buying the game using an account at dlsite, the objective here is to try to crack the latest version.

Someone wants to colaborate? I have paypal and dlsite acount, all of you who wants to receibe a uncracked copy can donate to collaborate at the buy and them we can try to crack it.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

leoxxx
05-17-2010, 04:26 AM
I want a free download link,too.

Gerster
05-21-2010, 04:39 AM
The program has been updated

# Ver2.06a (May/20/2010)
- fixed some bugs
Could select unfinished face zoom mode. (It dosen't work properly yet.)
Sounds were not available on some downloaded files.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

# Ver2.06 (May/17/2010)
- added touchable points
added "the back" and "ears".

- added the functions
added "swelling rate of spanking" in the settings panel.
added "Enable emergency key" in the settings panel - (hit the space key and the game is closed immediately.)

- modified
enabled saving image quality.
and some small modifications.

Still no news on the BJ mode...

Micnorian15
05-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Hows about someone that's got it just uploads it somewhere and let US crack it?!! Christ its not hard to upload and obviously people have bought it!

jpfunk82
05-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Hows about someone that's got it just uploads it somewhere and let US crack it?!! Christ its not hard to upload and obviously people have bought it!

Listen to yourself.

Fenrir72
05-23-2010, 05:55 PM
Why not simply buy it?

AK420
05-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Well, I bought it last night and after an hour installing that stupid Pirates Buster thing I finally got it to install.

The problem that I am running into now is that when I want to enable the 'device' button the game is supposed to restart with those options available, but it never restarts.

I'm a little bummed that I spent $20 bucks on this thing and it doesn't even work properly.

Flight012
05-29-2010, 01:15 PM
I can upload the latest verison but only if someone is willing to crack it.

tell me whos gonna crack it ill send him the game =]

kerberox
05-30-2010, 01:59 AM
I can upload the latest verison but only if someone is willing to crack it.

tell me whos gonna crack it ill send him the game =]

I will try, please send it to me and I will try with the tools I have and keep the information of my progress in this thread until I reach the final cracked version thath will be shared here.

So many thanks.

InuRa
06-05-2010, 02:36 PM
So, no news yet? ;)
Is it still a flash application? How does it work?
It has been so many years since i last played this game, I'm really interested in taking a peek at the latest version. :D

Hayeate
06-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Have they added Ayane yet? Lazy bastards.

Gerster
06-05-2010, 06:05 PM

A little check on the website reveals:
"Sorry but we've no plan to add below now
* other characters
* other character's costumes"

ValmostX
06-08-2010, 09:06 PM
I need help to crack the 2.06a version I share here: http://depositfiles.com/files/kas8vdkfu

Please Crack it and upload.

Thanks

Fenrir72
06-08-2010, 10:30 PM
The recent May 20 version has bugs in it due to a server error so you better erase your IE cache then download.

Gerster
06-10-2010, 07:57 AM
I need help to crack the 2.06a version I share here: http://depositfiles.com/files/kas8vdkfu

Please Crack it and upload.

Thanks

To crack the game you also need the other files from the game, you can't just run it with the scs.swf alone.
At least that's the case with the old cracked version...

h8geeks
07-07-2010, 02:38 AM
This game has made Sawatex well over $100,000 since it came out, which is pretty good for a little flash game! He won't be hurting from a little piracy ($20 for digital content is absurd IMO, let alone porn)... Anyway there's no ver2.06a so I don't know what that guy up top is talking about... Either a typo or a virus :P

arifax
07-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Anyway there's no ver2.06a so I don't know what that guy up top is talking about... Either a typo or a virus :P

As of May 20th there is version 2.06a. Check the Sawatex site again for the upgrade info.

Gerster
07-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Well, now there's an even newer version:

Ver2.07 (Jul/14/2010)
added "Feel-good mode" division in the settings panel.
-- added "Switch type".
-- added "Switch time".
-- added "Neutral state time".
(Please read "help.html" for details of new items.)

- modified
enabled using "double" hands on the back.
published by Flash10 format from 8

username21
07-21-2010, 12:52 AM
Any news? Anybody? 2.07?

Sound like a leech probably, but seriously don't want to drop 20 wing-wangs on this. They might update to 3.0 and not let you upgrade some day, like from 1.0-2.0

Anywho, any news would be great.

Shadowtempered
07-21-2010, 11:40 PM
If I remember right, the change from 1.0 to 2.0 was like 3 years apart. I seriously can't fault him for not allowing free upgrades after that much time had passed and he had released free patches for the original version for some duration after it launched.

Hayeate
07-22-2010, 12:17 AM
AYANE AYANE AYANE AYANE AYANE

Gerster
07-23-2010, 08:38 AM

A little check on the website reveals:
* other characters

AYANE AYANE AYANE AYANE AYANE

I'll quote it again for you right from the website:

* new position
* other characters

anon77
07-26-2010, 07:18 AM
More to the point is there a crack currently in progress?

arnor
07-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Sorry for posting there, but I've found only this forum about FFHC. I just want to ask You one simple question: is there a possibility to put finger into Kasumi's "places"? There is a "Push" option, but I don't really get what "Continue Press" means. I hope somebody will answer my question, this topic isn't dead (I hope so).

Gerster
08-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Sorry for posting there, but I've found only this forum about FFHC. I just want to ask You one simple question: is there a possibility to put finger into Kasumi's "places"? There is a "Push" option, but I don't really get what "Continue Press" means. I hope somebody will answer my question, this topic isn't dead (I hope so).

Sadly no, but it's currently on the to do list.

AWDracer
09-06-2010, 07:02 PM
I'm absolutely appalled at the number of self-entitled pricks in this thread.

Posts like "FREE LINK PLEASE" is not that bad... but ones like... "How hard is it to upload your bought version?" are awful. Seriously bad.

I'm all for paying people, but I'm also happy to download cracked versions to begin with. The point is that we should be thankful for whatever we get, whether it's for free here, or paid from the website. People need time and energy to do the things they need to do. Can't we show some appreciation to others?

blackfocker
09-06-2010, 07:41 PM
I fully agree

bongfire
09-08-2010, 05:46 PM
"sigh" okok how much do ya need guys for the cracked version(its an serious question) ,i have money..but i dont know how to crack some prgramms etc...just pm me or type it here...for the sake of all leechers i lay my hands on fire....or someone could explain me what i need to crack it.
-BONGFIRE-

Gerster
09-29-2010, 12:16 PM
A new update has been released:

Ver2.08 (Sep/08/2010)
- added the function
added her speech when in no operation.

added "Sounds" division in the settings panel.
-- added "Speech interval".
-- replaced "Volume slider" from "Panels" division.

Solotaire
09-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Id hazard to say that many games arent worth the bandwidth I spend to pirate them, but this games worth every bit of its price. Buy it now!

Belmondo
09-29-2010, 12:57 PM
How can i find version 2.08?

Shadowtempered
09-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Go to DLsite.com and buy it.

Lord Kuat
09-30-2010, 11:38 PM
I tried my darndest to find this game free. I came across sites in German, Russian, Chinese, hell everything. They were all asking about versions newer than 2.00 (especially later than 2.05). But there was no delivery, and failure abounded. The creator is blessed that this game's security is enough to overlap with its obscurity (on a relative level; as in the guys who usually crack games will probably never even hear of this thing). Some people who have bought it and have tried to share it have failed, so hats off to the maker, he's been able to avoid piracy for anything past 2.00

I would buy the game, if it were like $5. But $20? For a flash game? Steam has spoiled me with their sales, and I haven't paid more than $20 for a full retail game in a great while. I feel that it's incongruous to buy Killing Floor for $5 and this for $20.

bk201
10-02-2010, 12:50 AM
I fully agree with Lord Kuat.

It's a flash game, $20 US for a digital copy is not right! Yes, it's very well designed, but it's still just a flash game. Furthermore, it's just a bunch of 2D pictures not even on the level of Hizashi no Naka.

Maybe if it was $5 or even $10, then I'd buy it.

Shadowtempered
10-02-2010, 11:50 PM
While you may not like the price, you aren't in any position to tell an artist how much their time is worth when invested on a project. Either you can live with the price + content, or you can't. Just because it is flash doesn't mean there wasn't a significant amount of time and effort involved in it.

Would I spend 20 dollars on it? No. Do I scour the net looking for hacked copies of it? Again, no. Clearly we're a minority in terms of what we're willing to spend since the creator hasn't lowered the price, but whining about the price simply because it is a flash game is just that - whining.

Time Diver
10-03-2010, 12:29 AM
I fully agree with Lord Kuat.

It's a flash game, $20 US for a digital copy is not right! Yes, it's very well designed, but it's still just a flash game. Furthermore, it's just a bunch of 2D pictures not even on the level of Hizashi no Naka.

Maybe if it was $5 or even $10, then I'd buy it.

Well, for me it was worth the 20 bucks, since I have never played a H game as interactive as this.

AbNo
10-04-2010, 11:11 PM
That's good to hear, Time Diver.

As for some of the rest of you....

What a lot of you (very immature, selfish, and/or otherwise ignorant) people don't seem to realize is that a lot of these people are trying to do this as a way to make money. Yeah, make money, as in, making h or games so they don't have to work a crappy job, so they can make more h or games.

That means more content in what is becoming a dwindling market.

If you don't like it enough to buy it at the price requested by the author, that's fine.

Do NOT, however, come on here whining about it like a spoiled child. No one here set the price, and the guy(team?) that wrote this probably don't even know about the web site.

No one cares how penniless and/or stingy you are, and we really don't want to hear you whine about what you think the price should be. If you like it, buy it, otherwise, STFU and LURK, damn it.

This is not your Myspace account, go wax emo/bitchy/whiny on your own space, and come back when you have something to contribute.

DocClox
10-06-2010, 05:02 AM
While you may not like the price, you aren't in any position to tell an artist how much their time is worth when invested on a project. Either you can live with the price + content, or you can't. Just because it is flash doesn't mean there wasn't a significant amount of time and effort involved in it.

Well, yeah. The creator has to charge enough to recoup what his time was worth to him. It's entirely his decision.

On the other hand, there is room to debate whether the price point chosen here is realistic. Digital distribution is staring to lower software prices, and it's entirely possible that the author here would see more revenue from a lower price and more sales.

It doesn't help that FtF isn't quite so ground breaking as it was in 2002 or so, of course.

Clearly we're a minority in terms of what we're willing to spend since the creator hasn't lowered the price

Possibly not. How can you tell the difference between "no one wants to buy my flash game" on the one hand, and "I'm charging more than the market will bear" on the other?

People complaining about the price is the only way to find out, short of expensive market research. If a creator isn't interested in peoples thoughts on pricing, he'll never know.

Shadowtempered
10-06-2010, 04:32 PM
I haven't seen to many software prices drop due to digital distribution, the exact opposite in fact. PC titles, which I can only guess you're referring too, still cost 39 or 49 for a new title via Steam (minus sales, which is just like any store - completely random in most cases) despite the fact there is no overhead to be charged. Sure there is a % cut for it being on Steam, but without knowing what that is there isn't anything to suggest that prices are going down.

Just because I can buy 2-3 games from Steam for 5-15 dollars a year or two after their release doesn't mean I couldn't have found a similar deal in the store if I had gone looking. Or ebay.

If you're referring to something more specific and have an article or such that supports your claim, I'd like to read it.

People complaining about a price doesn't mean they will actually buy the game if given the opportunity to buy it at a cheaper price. Unfortunately due to the way people tend to take things because of some form of self-entitlement we'd never really know. Could it possibly help? Sure. Do we have numbers that support the claim? I don't think so. Judging from the Japanese DLSite, I'm incline to believe the price works. 10k Japanese sales vs the 2.5k English sales.

I'd also like to mention that several of the previous posts were more on the lines of flat out whining than they were complaining. Making a constructive post saying why you don't agree with the price is one thing, whining about how you should basically get it for nothing is another (not pointed at you, Doc).

AbNo
10-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Hey Shadow, Doc....

Would you two quit flirting long enough for this thread to either get back on topic or die like it needs to?

Seriously, what the hell...

DocClox
10-07-2010, 05:43 AM
Would you two quit flirting long enough for this thread to either get back on topic or die like it needs to?

What? A single post and suddenly I'm flirting? You posted yourself on this same (admittedly, slightly off topic) subject in the post before mine. I hadn't realised that this meant there was nothing left to be said on the subject.

Seriously, what the hell...

Seriously, get over yourself.

@Shadow: Lest the accusations move beyond flirting to foreplay, I'm going to keep this short: Fair point about steam and similar deals in shops, although I think exercises like the Humble Bundle still point the way forward.

And yeah, I appreciate that there's a lot of history to this discussion; I was only intending to comment on your most recent exchange with LordKuat and kb201.

black0151
10-09-2010, 09:10 PM
anyone can upload 2.08 for me please.

underworlderZer0
10-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Is the full version of this uncensored? I saw something on the download page about Japanese law requiring digital blurring...

black0151
10-09-2010, 09:29 PM
please upload link for kasumi rebirth 2.08.
please ,please ,please ,please ,please ,please ,please

black0151
10-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Any one can upload 2.06~2.08 for me and other

nalide
10-17-2010, 10:06 AM
yes requesting for 2.08 thankyou :D

D43mon
10-20-2010, 07:47 AM
it's impossible in the web to find any versions of the game different of 2.0

than rest in peace :)

aslant
10-20-2010, 09:53 AM
please upload link for kasumi rebirth 2.08. me too i want it lol

Shadowkiller
10-21-2010, 10:09 PM
2.09 blowjob update is out >:D everyone get ready to post the links!

Sibushang
10-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Don't hold your breath... The difficulty of removing the copyright protection, along with the chance of receiving a permaban from DL site for pulling it off makes it not worth anyone's time to crack it. If you guys want it suck it up and buy it. Either that or be prepared to wait a few years to get it.

Shadowkiller
10-22-2010, 04:04 PM
You do realize someones already made a cracked version right?

Shadowtempered
10-22-2010, 05:37 PM

Of course he realizes it, that's why he bothered to say it was extremely unlikely that you'll see a version. /sarcasm

Hayeate
10-22-2010, 06:54 PM
And from what I see, it ain't worth the trouble cracking. If Sawatex got off his lazy ass and started working on Ayane or Morrigan for his next update, instead of tweaking a little bit of code every couple of months, I may actually buy the damn thing from dlsite.

Sibushang
10-22-2010, 07:33 PM

I'm aware of the cracked version that's out there. It's version 2.00. Nobody has cracked any of the versions with updates and it's not going to happen. It's simply not worth the trouble to satisfy some worthless leechers.

nalide
10-22-2010, 11:09 PM
awww i want the blowjob update :(( i always thought sharing is caring...

ReMeDy
10-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Just a theory, but maybe Sawatex releases the game in small updates to deter piracy? No pirate is going to want to crack a new version again and again and again and again... unless it's something majorly popular, which this game is not.

bongfire
10-24-2010, 11:59 AM
http://images.4chan.org/h/src/1287944010947.jpg
its cracked finally!
wait a few days my dear leecher friends ;) hehe Leechers gather around and ignore that stupid arguments like" buy it " its the fu$%&in internet...there is always a cheap way to get what ya want!
....and ehm..this is a hentai/doujin community rright?So it makes sense if we share anything we got that somebody or anybody needs ;)
If i have some news i will post it..if im slow enough then ill apoplogize ^^

Hayeate
10-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Just a theory, but maybe Sawatex releases the game in small updates to deter piracy? No pirate is going to want to crack a new version again and again and again and again... unless it's something majorly popular, which this game is not.

It's far more popular than all the other shit on dlsite. Plus the number of additional sales if he added more girls would offset any purported losses due to piracy.

Superperv
10-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Here 1.09 its uncracked let me know if you can crack or cracked it http://www.mediafire.com/file/2w0nf0r0leusyap/RE053326.rar

knight77
10-27-2010, 02:01 PM
there is allready a "nearly cracked" version of it on swfchan:
http://swfchan.com/18/88052/?2.09deexed.swf
its without sound, but you can put the file into a folder of a previous version and you will have the sounds of all the things they were in this older version

so have fun

nalide
10-28-2010, 11:52 AM
patient... patient... waiting for fully cracked...

roy1102
10-31-2010, 09:57 AM
someone can give me a link to the version 2.08 . Thanks

Damule
11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
there is allready a "nearly cracked" version of it on swfchan:
http://swfchan.com/18/88052/?2.09deexed.swf
its without sound, but you can put the file into a folder of a previous version and you will have the sounds of all the things they were in this older version

so have fun
hey it worked, but some functions don't have sound oh well =) but awesome thanks man

Gerster
11-06-2010, 12:41 PM
New Version is out:

Ver2.10 (Nov/05/2010)
- added the functions
added English voice.
(She speaks poor - typical Japanese speaking - English)

- added the setting item
added "Voice language" in the settings panel.

- modified
enabled saving image quality in each zoom levels.

ming01
11-06-2010, 02:57 PM
this game is good but $20 is a bit much for flash i mean even angry birds was only $15 on ipad we NEED this game on ipad. the we really feel the flash huh?

knight77
11-19-2010, 12:12 AM
nothing new until now?
too bad :(

nalide
11-22-2010, 09:23 AM
I'm so disappointed :(

wawin1221
11-22-2010, 08:35 PM
still waiting

niggahiggalol
11-23-2010, 08:34 AM
learn how to crack and you don't need to wait. ^^

roy1102
11-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Beer this Thursday or this game... mmmm :smoke1: the choice is clear

this game costs a lot for what is:giveup:

wawin1221
11-23-2010, 08:06 PM
yes beer, or maybe light beer. adv. happy thanksgiving guys

djkellypk
11-23-2010, 09:37 PM
you interest this game?me too ^_^

Gerster
11-30-2010, 05:40 AM
A new version has been released:

Ver2.11 (Nov/29/2010)
added "Speaking language ratio" in the settings panel, removed "Voice language" alternatively.
(set the ratio that she speaks English or Japanese.)

added "Natural bilingualism" in the settings panel.
(change speaking languages according to the situation. Please see the "help.html" for more details)

- fixed the bugs
Change zoom level to "face zoom" while discharging inside(of v*gina) and the game stopped.
Select "discharge(out)" when in face zoom and inserted (to v*gina), and "facial" didn't work properly.

h8geeks
11-30-2010, 07:04 AM
You know this little flash has been around since I joined HF long ago, it's crazy to think Sawatex is still updating it. Wish he'd release something new already... But then again this is the Japanese way isn't it? lol

Sibushang
11-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Sweet a new update. Time to DL and enjoy it.

Eolis
01-11-2011, 10:28 AM
learn how to crack and you don't need to wait. ^^

Show me where to learn how to crack and i do this.

Haraberu
01-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Good news: the original cracker's email address has been posted with the release of version 2.0
Bad news: Even if the copy protection hasn't been changed in the patches, the first step to hacking it is apparently "Buy the full version or borrow the account of someone who did."

SnakeMFK
01-12-2011, 12:11 AM
what's the point to wait cracked version? just download cracked 2.00, add 2.09deexed.swf to the 2.00 folder and enjoy spanking and bj ^^

Gerster
01-12-2011, 05:03 AM
what's the point to wait cracked version? just download cracked 2.00, add 2.09deexed.swf to the 2.00 folder and enjoy spanking and bj ^^

It works, but you would be missing out the bj-sounds and the English voice.
Not that I really care about it, but it would be certainly interesting to hear.

roy1102
01-12-2011, 05:40 AM

Can give me a link of the version 2.09, and qhat is 2.09deexed.swf. thanks

doujinshi06
01-12-2011, 11:06 AM
does anyone get the cracked version, getting stuck on loop, if given certain commands? rendering all buttons ineffective?

niggahiggalol
01-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Show me where to learn how to crack and i do this.

well...
there's a site called google.
if you can use it, you will find the answere. (;

johnxalice
01-13-2011, 10:43 PM
and many minds were blown that day

Gerster
03-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Ver2.12 (Mar/01/2011)
- added the function
added "tit spanking".

- fixed the bug
"My hand" appeared in some cases though this function was turned off.

- modified
The backgrounds are saved in each costume type.

LeonX
03-01-2011, 02:12 PM
@Gerster
You really are the god of "Hgames-updated"-News^^

But it seems, Sawatex won't add new characters, TIFA for example would me bring to buy it within seconds :D

Gerster
03-01-2011, 02:21 PM
@Gerster
You really are the god of "Hgames-updated"-News^^

But it seems, Sawatex won't add new characters, TIFA for example would me bring to buy it within seconds :D

Haha thanks ^^
If I remember correctly Sawatex said he(?) won't add any additional characters to the game (but who knows, maybe he'll release a new one someday).
However, Koooon Soft released a similiar game starring everyones favorite Final Fantasy heroine called "Touching Tifa Interactive Touching Game 2", it's worth a try.

zhadowreaper
03-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Wow christ, 2 years later and still no crack? im depressed (Mainly because i WOULD buy this game if i had a credit card)

that man
03-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Wow christ, 2 years later and still no crack? im depressed (Mainly because i WOULD buy this game if i had a credit card)

2.0 has been distributed every were thats not the dl site. sure there updates since 2.0 but there isnt much added to it. hell theres a old thread that might still have the 2.0 with sound on this forum some were still. if it wasnt eatn back when the server had a problem.

i would pay for a legit copy if he didnt himself infringe on intellectual property rights by using kasumi from DOA . i doubt he got a license to make it. so he shouldnt be getting money for it

niggahiggalol
03-02-2011, 01:09 AM
i've got a working copy of version 2.0.
if you guys are interested i can upload it.

Nasty2857068
03-02-2011, 02:51 AM
do it please :)

LeonX
03-02-2011, 02:53 AM
LOL, I have the 2.09 full cracked version, but I hope you all know...
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO POST HERE ~Your LeonX (--> english license!!)

cypress131
03-02-2011, 02:59 AM
2.0 has been distributed every were thats not the dl site. sure there updates since 2.0 but there isnt much added to it. hell theres a old thread that might still have the 2.0 with sound on this forum some were still. if it wasnt eatn back when the server had a problem.

i would pay for a legit copy if he didnt himself infringe on intellectual property rights by using kasumi from DOA . i doubt he got a license to make it. so he shouldnt be getting money for it

Actually, it's not infringing at all. It's a parody, which is completely legal. So go ahead and pay for it, though i actually doubt you were being very truthful. Most people who claim that parodies are 'copyright infringement' are simply trying to find some kind of validation for their piracy.

All i'm saying is you could at least be honest and just say that you don't just want to pay for it, instead of attacking the creators.

Sibushang
03-02-2011, 05:49 AM
Oh god finally an update! I was beginning to think he'd given up. Time to download!

niggahiggalol
03-02-2011, 03:30 PM
LOL, I have the 2.09 full cracked version, but I hope you all know...
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO POST HERE ~Your LeonX (--> english license!!)

got 2.09 full cracked too, but why should it be forbidden to post it here?
i got my full cracked 2.0 out of this thread...
and if you take your time, i'm sure some of the links here are still not dead.

LeonX
03-02-2011, 04:12 PM
As I said, it's english licensed...all english licensed games (especially the ones from eng.dlsite are absolutely forbidden here^^)
You can post it if you want, I'm sure you'll get your payout :)

niggahiggalol
03-02-2011, 06:11 PM
yepp, but 2.0 is if i recall correctly not the english version so it should not be a problem or am i wrong?

/edit
if i'm wrong just pretend my posts as not posted, sry.

supervamp
03-03-2011, 05:34 PM

if its not more then 200 mb then it is not worth 20 dollars and this is only 40+mb so ;-; it doesnt make sense for it to be that much

Shadowtempered
03-03-2011, 07:11 PM
if its not more then 200 mb then it is not worth 20 dollars and this is only 40+mb so ;-; it doesnt make sense for it to be that much

While I'm inclined to not agree with what he charges, your logic is flawed. The phrase good things can come in small packages can in many cases be an accurate statement.

supervamp
03-03-2011, 09:06 PM
While I'm inclined to not agree with what he charges, your logic is flawed. The phrase good things can come in small packages can in many cases be an accurate statement.

that is true if it was a fandisc to an actual visual novel maybe but this is a small doujin game

Flandre
03-05-2011, 07:40 AM
Point 1: It's all personal opinion. If Plebeian A thinks it's worth the money, it's worth it. If Plebeian B doesn't think it's worth it, it isn't. Nothing is going to change the plebs way of thinking, so this disagreement is quite pointless.

Point 2: There's been plenty of doujin games that are no bigger than 100-200mb that have given players 10-20 hours of gameplay. and the opposite is true as well, "actual visual novels" that are 1gb or larger which players can go through in a few hours. Size really doesn't matter to the value of a game. That still doesn't change the fact that it's personal opinion on whether it's worth the money or not.

DarkKat
04-12-2011, 04:22 AM
I've been following this game for years as well. I don't mind supporting the artist but from reading what people say about Dllsite made me reconsider. Hopefully the creator has different options for DL the game. Also agree fully with Hayeate on more characters, hopefully in new games down the road.

Sibushang
04-14-2011, 07:19 AM
New updates out today!
Version 2.13 - added breast zoom function
version 2.13a - fixed small bug.

I'm glad to see he's still working on this!

nalide
04-16-2011, 10:21 AM
I don't mind supporting the artist's work but I don't have any credit card. Someone crack that shyt will ya :D Thanks lots.

Tiamatth
04-19-2011, 12:36 PM
Feel dumb asking this but how do you get a blowjob in 2.09?Every time I try I get either jerking off or a best at titjob.Thanks.

Homer Junior
04-19-2011, 06:48 PM
Zoom to face and then try.

Tiamatth
04-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Zoom to face and then try.

Yeah......tried that already,still nothing.Is there any other advice you can give me? :hope:

niggahiggalol
04-20-2011, 02:33 AM
if you can't zoom closely to her face without seeing her tits, you havn't got a working v2.09.
so it's not possible.

/edit
if you start the game and she looks at you just press zoom. after that press zoom again, now you should be close to her face, but IF you jump back to full view at the 2nd zoom you haven't v 2.09.
There nothing left to say...

Tiamatth
04-20-2011, 07:48 AM
if you can't zoom closely to her face without seeing her tits, you havn't got a working v2.09.
so it's not possible.

/edit
if you start the game and she looks at you just press zoom. after that press zoom again, now you should be close to her face, but IF you jump back to full view at the 2nd zoom you haven't v 2.09.
There nothing left to say...

I see.....thank you very much for your help.

roy1102
04-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Some one have a link of the version 2.13 i want to try crack this (bad eng sorry )

afritalchemy
04-25-2011, 03:43 PM
For those who wanna try to crack v2.13a, pm me and I'll send you the link.

LeonX
04-25-2011, 03:46 PM
You know... it's forbidden here my friend... (also requesting)
I would delete that immediately and share your informations through PM's or somthing...

oddvorbis
04-25-2011, 05:30 PM
I really dont get why people still talk about this game, there's much better stuff out there such as the zenkoku zoumei serie :/

nottinghill15
04-26-2011, 06:28 AM
thx a lot bro

h8geeks
04-26-2011, 09:09 AM
I really dont get why people still talk about this game, there's much better stuff out there such as the zenkoku zoumei serie :/

It's a classic

BTW I don't think 2.09+ has ever been fully cracked. Someone on 4chan attempted it but there were issues with the audio. There's actually a link to the semi-crack a couple pages back. Was there any further development? Google turns up nothing, feel free to PM me

Time Diver
04-26-2011, 10:32 PM
zenkoku zoumei serie :/

What is this? Nothing comes up in google.

Sibushang
04-27-2011, 10:36 AM
It's actually Zankoku Doumei, you'll have better luck using that as your search reference. The Zankoku Doumei series is extremely good and I highly recommend them. That particular company hasn't released anything for a few years though.

keikofan1988
05-06-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't know if this allowed, if it's not then I'll delete this. I found this website that has kasumi rebirth v.2.00 with audio.

oddvorbis
05-06-2011, 04:18 PM
What is this? Nothing comes up in google.

Sorry Diver, the name is actually [Zankoku Doumei]. Count on me to praise something by mistyping it! If you do play, keep in mind a lot of the action are executed/triggered by over non specific areas, often clicking is not necessary. Took me a while to understand...

knight77
05-10-2011, 09:33 AM
I don't know if this allowed, if it's not then I'll delete this. I found this website that has kasumi rebirth v.2.00 with audio.

even 2.09 has audio, so no need to go back to 2.00

LeonX
05-10-2011, 10:00 AM

here's the link: blabla...
My friend, please remember that sharing this game (even to another site) is forbidden here...
It's an english licensed content :)

So, please remove your link^^

@knight
remove the link in your quote :)

BleachFanatic
05-18-2011, 12:41 PM
Sorry for being an asshole but I will tell you something :)
Even requesting banned games are a reason to get an infraction and you can be banned you know :)

thanks for letting me know i didn't know that

johnxalice
05-18-2011, 09:54 PM
that was the most useful post i have ever read omazu.

otakuman1
05-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Are all versions of the game forbidden now? I was thinking that 2.0 was allowed but the later ones weren't (maybe they weren't put on the English DL site or wherever until after 2.0). This is why I thought people were posting links to 2.0, and then saying funny-games or some such had a hacked version of 2.09 (without sound) and you could drop it into the folder of the 2.0 to get sound except on the newer actions.

Also, I'm confused (well, I'm tired and too lazy to check the site rules right now as it's 1 am here!) I assume HF bans English licensed stuff (BTW, is that only North American licensed, or does it include something licensed in any English-speaking country)?

However, if does the English language version of the DL site count as licensing? From what I can figure, the Japanese site is owned by a Japanese company, and presumably the English site would be owned by that same Japanese company, it's just a convenience for overseas customers. I would consider this to be different from say a hentai game licensed by Right Stuf or someone, specifically for sale in North America. Like I said, I'm kind of tired and loopy at the moment, though...

Gerster
06-11-2011, 05:54 AM
New update:

Ver2.14 (Jun/07/2011)
- added the functions
enabled to select types of chains (restraining device) - [rope, chain, leather, plant]
added "Change type of chain" in the setting panel.
added "Save type of chain with BG" in the setting panel. (turn on/off saving types of chains with each backgrounds.)

- modified
added "my hand" when in insertion.

Sibushang
06-11-2011, 04:07 PM
There's a new type of protection for the game as well. You basically register your game once (dl site account not required but highly recommended) but at least you don't have to worry about your antivirus going nuts.

niggahiggalol
06-24-2011, 11:10 PM
does this type of protection work for all versions?

i wonder if 2.13 was cracked really fast cause of this protection. ^^

Yandere
06-25-2011, 05:14 AM
Actually, it's not infringing at all. It's a parody, which is completely legal. So go ahead and pay for it, though i actually doubt you were being very truthful. Most people who claim that parodies are 'copyright infringement' are simply trying to find some kind of validation for their piracy.
You cannot possibly justify calling this a parody.
To be permitted under fair use law, a parody has to either provide commentary on its subject or add something substantially new. In addition, a parody cannot take a "substantial" amount of material from the source.

Kasumi is representative of the DOA franchise. She is substantial. Cumming on Kasumi is not providing commentary, and a dick in her is not something substantially new.

nilz
07-07-2011, 08:38 AM
While browsing through some threads here I noticed hentaimen posted a FULLY WORKING version of Kasumi Rebirth Ver2.13a.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it, but it really works!

For the lazy ones, here's the full changelog since Ver2.00 (the last fully cracked version):
# Ver2.14a (Jul/04/2011)
- fixed the bug
Spanking sounds were not played in some conditions.

- modified
added "Open manual" in the setting panel.

# Ver2.14 (Jun/07/2011)
- added the functions
enabled to select types of chains (restraining device) - [rope, chain, leather, plant]
added "Change type of chain" in the setting panel.
added "Save type of chain with BG" in the setting panel. (turn on/off saving types of chains with each backgrounds.)

- modified
added "my hand" when in insertion.

# Ver2.13a (Apr/14/2011)
- fixed the bug
Some buttons for testing were left on the screen.

# Ver2.13 (Apr/11/2011)
- added the function
added the breast zoom mode.

added "Save BG with costume"
(enabled to turn on/off saving the background with each costumes.)

# Ver2.12 (Mar/01/2011)
- added the function
added "tit spanking".

- fixed the bug
"My hand" appeared in some cases though this function was turned off.

- modified
The backgrounds are saved in each costume type.

# Ver2.11 (Nov/29/2010)
added "Speaking language ratio" in the settings panel, removed "Voice language" alternatively.
(set the ratio that she speaks English or Japanese.)

added "Natural bilingualism" in the settings panel.
(change speaking languages according to the situation. Please see the "help.html" for more details)

- fixed the bugs
Change zoom level to "face zoom" while discharging inside(of v*gina) and the game stopped.
Select "discharge(out)" when in face zoom and inserted (to v*gina), and "facial" didn't work properly.

# Ver2.10 (Nov/05/2010)
- added the functions
added English voice.
(She speaks poor - typical Japanese speaking - English)

- added the setting item
added "Voice language" in the settings panel.

- modified
enabled saving image quality in each zoom levels.

# Ver2.09 (Oct/18/2010)
- added the functions
added the face zoom & the bl*w j*b mode.
(Please change zoom level and use the "device".)

# Ver2.08 (Sep/08/2010)
- added the function
added her speech when in no operation.

added "Sounds" division in the settings panel.
-- added "Speech interval".
-- replaced "Volume slider" from "Panels" division.

# Ver2.07 (Jul/14/2010)
added "Feel-good mode" division in the settings panel.
-- added "Switch type".
-- added "Switch time".
-- added "Neutral state time".
(Please read "help.html" for details of new items.)

- modified
enabled using "double" hands on the back.
published by Flash10 format from 8

# Ver2.06a (May/20/2010)
- fixed some bugs
Could select unfinished face zoom mode. (It dosen't work properly yet.)
Sounds were not available on some downloaded files.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

# Ver2.06 (May/17/2010)
- added touchable points
added "the back" and "ears".

- added the functions
added "swelling rate of spanking" in the settings panel.
added "Enable emergency key" in the settings panel - (hit the space key and the game is closed immediately.)

- modified
enabled saving image quality.
and some small modifications.

# Ver2.05b (Mar/16/2010)
- fixed the bug
A mouse cursor didn't appear after spanking when "Hide mouse cursor" is on.

# Ver2.05a (Feb/20/2010)
- fixed the bug
fixed the malfunction of the custom backgroud and changed the folder for user's pictures.
Please make "c:\ffhcdat" folder and put the pictures into it. (Please read "help.html" for more details.)
Sorry for inconvenience.

- modified
removed "open help" menu in the settings panel.

# Ver2.05 (Feb/4/2010)
- added the functions
added spanking
added the setting item "Start with full screen".

- fixed the bugs
fixed some little bugs

# Ver2.04 (Dec/24/2009)
- added touchable points
added "navel" and "nose".

- added the functions
enabled using custom pictures as backgrounds. (Please read "help.html" for more details.)
added the setting items "Link subtitles with mute" and "Display title screen".

- fixed the bugs
fixed some little bugs

# Ver2.03 (Nov/4/2009)
- added the functions
added the volume slider and the mute button under the main panel.(not displayed in the default setting)
added "Volume slider" on/off in the settings panel.
added the double-click test button in the settings panel.

- fixed the bugs
Subtitles didn't appear in certain conditions
and fixed some little bugs

- modified
assigned mouse wheel operation to the keys "4,5,6" and "1,2,3" of numpad
changed the minimum value of "double-click interval" to 150 from 5.
and some little modification.

# Ver2.02 (Oct/7/2009)
added "Performance" division in the settings panel.
added "Motion of thighs".
added "Body bounce in insertion".
added "Blur in super zoom".

- fixed the bugs
fixed some text on the guide panel.
adjusted drag distance in some operations.

# Ver2.01 (Sep/18/2009)
- fixed the bugs
Strings of the sword hadn't moved.
fixed some little bugs

- added the setting item
added "motion of sword strings" in the setting panel.

# Ver2.00a (Sep/14/2009)
improved no-sound problem. (If you've no problem, you don't have to upgrade.)

Sawatex wasn't lying when he(?) said "She speaks poor - typical Japanese speaking - English". :XD:

Maybe its just me, but isn't posting that is against the ToA?

afritalchemy
07-11-2011, 10:14 AM
For those still waiting to get version 2.13a of FFHC: RBT, visit my profile and read the comment posted by myself.
Don't PM me, just click the link for the download. :)

zxccv
07-11-2011, 04:16 PM
great game. wish they'd make some more outfits though

07-15-2011, 05:46 AM
For those still waiting to get version 2.13a of FFHC: RBT, visit my profile and read the comment posted by myself.

O, THX for sharing the V2.13a !!
Which is Great!

I am looking forward to see your update for V2.14a or newer.

LeonX
07-16-2011, 08:06 AM

O, THX for sharing the V2.13a !!
Which is Great!

I am looking forward to see your update for V2.14a or newer.

I hope you both know that sharing (AND requesting) this game here on HF is forbidden as shit, don't you?

Yandere
07-16-2011, 09:57 AM
I haven't even downloaded this, it doesn't look very relevant to my interests. I just find all the asspain in this thread amusing D:

LeonX
07-16-2011, 11:51 AM
@yandere
Also quoting a downloadlink :)

@all
Do whatever you want, pray that seorang never sees th and previous page :)

Tio Sam
07-17-2011, 01:17 AM
I hope more he pretends blindness.

Yandere
07-17-2011, 10:02 AM
@yandere
Also quoting a downloadlink :)

I broke the link D:
I am not totally clueless.

Gerster
07-21-2011, 07:56 AM
Ver2.14b (Jul/19/2011)
- fixed the bugs
My hands in titjob mode was not displayed properly.
fixed other small bugs.

Also, custom backgrounds are awesome:

KageRyu1
07-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Ver2.14b (Jul/19/2011)
- fixed the bugs
My hands in titjob mode was not displayed properly.
fixed other small bugs.

Also, custom backgrounds are awesome:

Ceiling cat is watching you rape Kasumi.